¿Certificado médico? Aquí te mostramos todo lo que necesitas saber
Our body is the most precious thing we have, if we don’t keep it healthy it is likely that we will contract some disease, so general checkups of the whole body should be done periodically to detect the disease early and act accordingly. as quickly as possible so that the virus or bacteria do not get worse or develop
So, if you need a medical certificate, which proves your health and also contributes to the maintenance of your health, this page is perfect for you, as we will explain in minimal detail the steps to follow and the considerations to take to get this important document quickly and easily
Medical certificate requirements
All documents provided by public entities need previous requirements to be able to
In order to accompany the persons requesting the said certificate, the information provided by the applicant will appear in the document to be requested.
- Original ID, identification
- Proof of address
- Laboratory tests previously prescribed by the doctor
- Proof of payment of the Medical Certificate
The medical certificate is a document approved by a health entity, in this case by an Advanced Primary Care Clinic (or its acronym CAAPS) or by Medical Centers, which aims to prove the health status of a particular person in a given time
Likewise, the purpose of the Medical Certificate is to provide Mexican citizens with a tool to maintain their state of health and, in turn, certify the state of those who request this document.
What information does it contain?
Due to the importance of this register, it must contain general information about the applicant, which is expressed in a clear and concise manner.
The data contained are: health status of the applicant, identification and full name of the person, purpose of the document, date and place of issue, identification and full name of the doctor responsible for the issue, professional card number and registration, doctor’s signature, date expiry date, blood type and person or entity for whom it is intended
What is it for?
The purpose of the medical certificate is to inform or know the state of health that is found at the time it is requested and, thus, to identify problems or diseases that could put at risk or threaten the health of that individual, thus acting as quickly possible to prevent the development of the virus or disease.
Likewise, it is used for some type of emergency, if a person’s medical information is needed quickly, it is good to have it on hand so that the doctor who is going to see the person has all the necessary information to help him.
Sometimes it is requested as a requirement for job applications in organizations, since they have to ensure that there is no health problem for the person to be hired.
Where can I do the procedure?
It can be requested at health institutions authorized to do general check-ups, where trusted and trained professionals work. Some institutions where you can require the certificate are Health Centers and Advanced Health Care Clinics (CAAPS)
Cost of Medical Certificate
The cost of the Medical Certificate will depend, if the person is affiliated with the Popular Insurance will benefit him and the certificate will be free, he will not have to pay anything. Now, if the applicant is not affiliated to the Popular Insurance, he will not be benefited and, therefore, will have to pay an enrollment fee of 60.00 pesos to cover the expenses that are incurred in carrying out medical studies and also to cover the professional who you do. the review
What is the School Medical Certificate?
The school medical certificate assesses the general state of health of the students, whether it is pre-school, primary or secondary education, in which a complete evaluation is carried out by a health professional, in order to verify the normal growth of the student in question, in relation to height, weight, relationship between them, cognitive reasoning, according to the age of the student
Likewise, this occasion also works for the training of students, in terms of health, understanding the importance of protecting and maintaining the health of themselves and their colleagues, creating an awareness of personal care and generating empathy with health concerns. of everyone around you
This type of certificate is required mainly by educational institutions to prevent the spread of possible easily transmitted diseases among students.
Importance of having a medical check-up
As mentioned above, a periodic checkup of your health is of great importance to detect diseases, and you do not necessarily need to have symptoms of any disease to suffer from one, as there are diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, among others. They attack silently and symptoms are only noticed when they develop and affect the immune system.
In the same vein, a medical check-up consists of 2 parts, first a general study of the person is made, such as family history, age, sex of the patient, risk factor, blood study, physical study (reflexes, heartbeat, dilation pupil, etc.). Subsequently, if an anomaly is detected in the result patterns, specific studies are carried out, which obviously will depend on the high or low results of a general study.
How can you maintain your health?
Many factors influence when it comes to health protection, but there are some that are the most important and those that should be focused on to always stay healthy. Here we will present the most outstanding:
- Eat healthy. Have you heard the saying «you are what you eat»? It is totally true, as it is scientifically proven that our health is closely linked to the food we eat, we should always seek a balanced diet of carbohydrates, proteins, vegetables, natural juices, avoid junk food at all costs (hamburgers, French fries, hot dogs) , etc.), soft drinks and more
- Exercise regularly. The practice of physical exercises brings many healthy benefits, such as the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, strokes, colon cancer, diabetes. Likewise, it treats high tension, depression, stress, osteoporosis and clears the mind.
- Stimulate and calm the mind. On a daily basis we are exposed to moments that can stress us and, therefore, destabilize us, it is important to know how to control ourselves and keep away those negative thoughts that normally go to our mind. It is advisable to read books, practice a language, write or enroll in the course you always wanted to take. Always try to keep your mind positive, nothing affects you more than a tired or overworked mind, you can have a balanced diet, exercise regularly, but if you constantly have negative thoughts, it will be very difficult to organize yourself in your personal life. at work and at work. goals you have pursued will be more difficult to achieve
We hope this article has been of interest to you. Read on to learn about other procedures.
If you liked this article about Medical certificate We recommend the following related articles: