Cómo saber a quien pertenece un número telefónico: En México, todo lo que necesitas saber
Nowadays there are many ways to know who has a phone number, and so identify the person who sends you messages or calls you. Do you want to know more? Keep reading!
Ways to find out who has a phone number in Mexico
If calls or messages are received from a phone number unknown, and you want to find out the name of its owner; There are several ways to obtain this information:
1.- By Internet search engines, especially Google. We should be:
- Type the phone number to be searched in the box.
- This number must be enclosed in quotes. «».
- When you write a number or a word in quotes, you tell Google: to display the answer on that word or number.
- When writing the number, you can vary with spaces or by writing a hyphen -.
- Immediately the required information will appear on the screen.
2.- Through the web pages.
There are some web pages that specialize in finding a person’s identity, through your phone number; some of them are mentioned below:
- Who called me. Who called me. The person does not need to register on this page. It’s free. He has phone numbers from around the world in his database.
- Spam List. The person does not need to register. It’s free. This page works in Spain and Latin America.
- Who is calling me. This page is free. In addition, registration is not required.
- Blank page. It is a free English page without registration.
- In addition to indicating the name of the owner or phone owner, this page indicates where that person is. It is free and registration is not required.
- This page has the classification of area codes from all over the world in your database. This indicates that a person’s data can be known by his phone number, wherever he lives. It does not require registration and is free.
- In your database the most searched spam numbers are contained, fraudulent numbers, most searched digits and area codes.
For identify a person, know your phone number through any of these pages you must.
- We should be enter the internet search engine.
- Write the site name wanted.
- When it appears, you must write the phone number unknown.
- Then click Find, which is Find or Search, which is Search.
- Wait until the screen shows the information that was requested.
3.- By the applications (App) of your cell phone.
There are many applications installed on your cell phone, can help you identify a person by phone number:
- True caller. It is a free application. You can download it from the Android Play Store and the iOS App Store. It tells you if the phone number is for a person or a company.
- Trap Call. Although it is cheap, you have to pay a monthly fee. It was created by Tel Tech Systems Inc. In addition to displaying the name of the person who has the unknown phone number, it also allows you to unblock private numbers.
- This application contains the phone numbers fraudulent in your database, so you can quickly find out who is calling you if the phone number is unknown.
- It also automatically blocks unwanted phone numbers. It’s free. It is known as White Pages.
- Who’s calling. It has a platform available for Windows, Android and iPhone.
- Call controls. Works on Androis and iPhone. Block not only unknown phone numbers, but also spam messages.
- I must answer. It’s free. You download it from the Play Store.
- Robo Killer. This application is available for iPhone. It has free version for 30 days, so you have to pay for the service. Displays the complete information of the call received from an unknown number.
- Call Bliss. It is available for iPhone. Categorize contacts into Family, Friends and Work Team.
- Submit a «Excluded List» and «Delete calls». It is a very expensive application.
- Norton Mobile Security. It is available for Android and iPhone. This application is necessary to buy it in the store.
- Avast Mobile Security and Antivirus. It’s free. Block unwanted calls and messages.
- This application is free. It is compatible with Android and iPhone. . Extract the information you have in your Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin database. Gmail, Google, Whatsapp, Tango, Skipe, Yelp or Google Place, to identify the owner of a phone number.
Some of these applications have already been downloaded from the store, but if not, you must follow these steps:
- Get the app.
- So you install.
- You can search for information wanted.
4.- Through Facebook.
Through this social network you can know the identity of a person with your phone number, for that you must:
- Log in on Facebook.
- Type the phone number on the Facebook search engine.
- Give him a search.
- The screen will reflect the name of the owner of that phone number.
5.- By the guides issued by the telephone companies in the country.
Although it is not the most accurate method of knowing identity of a person by their phone number, can also be used.
Indications in case of incoming calls or messages from unknown phone numbers
If a call is received from an unknown phone number it is necessary to follow some indications:
- Don’t take care of it right away. Don’t accept this
- If the call is missed do not return.
- Search the name of the owner of that phone number by the means you currently have.
- If in doubt, proceed to block an unknown phone number.
- If it’s a message, don’t reply until you know who sent it.
Why you need to know the ways to know who owns a phone number
Currently, phone scams have increased, They start when the hacker or marketing company selects people’s phone numbers, then calls them and sometimes they hang up, so that the missed call appears and that person returns the call.
By a person’s phone number, hackers can:
- Access and get information about your bank accounts, their cards and devise them to carry out thefts or fraud.
- Get information about your personal document identity card or passport.
- Send threats to her or her family and request money in exchange for not fulfilling it. Urging the person that way.
- Know this person’s contact numbers and call or send text messages to extort or deceive them.
- In addition also the hassles of calling telemarketing companies are avoided, offering their products and services.
What to do if calls are repeated from an unknown phone number?
Yes the identity could not be found the person who has the unknown phone number or these calls are made continuously, and the person’s security is at risk; in Mexico there is CONASE, the National Coordination to Combat Kidnappings.
At the in this Coordination the person can be assisted, receive guidance on the steps to be followed and how to file a complaint. To do this, you can dial the unique Emergency Number 9-1-1.
If you liked this article about How to know who has a phone number We recommend the following related articles: