Cómo saber en cuál clínica del IMSS me toca: Pasos y Requisitos
If you are already an affiliate IMSS, so the most important thing is missing Where to go when medical attention is needed? Well, this time it will explain all the ways to know How to know which IMSS clinic is my turn.
How do I know which IMSS clinic is my turn?
Simple, the answer to this question has three different answers that adapt to the needs of the affiliate. Then, when the affiliate wants to know this information. (It is usually when you already need to go to a clinic).
If queries can be made over the internet, by phone, in person and the last one can be done on any compatible device, the application can be IMSS.
With these options, the affiliate can know how to to know which IMSS clinic You can use any of the options to discover this important information.
It will be explained later how to use each option, so as not to get lost when using any of these options.
How to make the query by the application?
It has already been mentioned that the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS), your own application for Smartphones, where you can take any questions you want about this health institution. But in this case it will be explained how to know in which clinic a member can be seen.
After the application is downloaded to the smartphone, the following steps must be selected:
- Select option clinical consultation.
- Then the application will request the postal code of the area where you are (You can then search for the postal codes of the places in Mexico that you frequent most.)
- Then the app will indicate the clinic you can go to, which corresponds to your postal code.
- Finally, if you don’t know how to get there, the app will show you a map of where you are at that moment to the location of the clinic.
See, the application is very easy to use and very effective, as it even tells you how to get to the clinic, so just follow the instructions and go to the location to receive medical care as soon as possible.
it is page You can get an idea of where to download the app, it has to be on your smartphone.
Requirements and steps to follow to find out which clinic I have through the website
The search for clinics where you can receive medical care for being a member of IMSSIt is something you can do through your website and it does not require much.
Just the essentials. This is what you need:
As already mentioned, the ones you need to be able to search the clinics on the page, is something that today is rarely found in a home and are these:
- The CURP number.
- An email that is active.
- Postal Code.
- A device that can access the Internet.
- This device has a browser.
- Get access to the Internet.
Nothing out of this world, it is also available at any time, which allows you to make the consultation whenever you want.
Step to make the consultation on the IMSS website
You already know what you need, now you just need to mention the steps of How to know which IMSS clinic is my turn, if they are the ones who will make the query:
- Then you download the course to get the procedure options, select the option that says Beneficiaries, pensioners and the general public.
- Then, in the next window, look for the option to virtual desktop.
- Now, when all the procedures appear, select the option Discharge from clinic or UMF.
- Then, the options you must fill in will appear, such as the CURP, email and enter the code that appears in the image, then press the button Continue.
- In case there is no clinic registered, the system will ask for the postal code. Position and press the button Continue.
- Then, the registered code will appear and you must fill in your address, select the clinic and shift of your choice.
- Will automatically assign the office, press the button Continue to continue with the process. A box will appear to validate the data, if they are correct press the continue button.
- Finally, the indicated process will end the direction of the clinic, the shift and the office, you have to print the voucher, consultation sheet and other documents.
Where to find other clinics
- Enter the Mexican Social Security Institute.
- Then select the option that says directory.
- Then a small menu will appear and you must select Installation directory.
- Now the window will show the various options where you can do the search, where you must put the data for clinical location a keyword and status.
The keyword can be the area where you are going to search, you can put the name of the hospital or area where you want to search.
- At the moment when the keyword is already placed and the state is chosen where the last filter must be chosen, which has a clinic
- Once you have selected all the filters, all the clinics that appear in the chosen area will appear.
Ways to know which IMSS clinic is my turn
You already know how to find the clinic that corresponds to you on the page of the Mexican Institute of Social Security, it is necessary to mention other means where you can make the consultation.
Phone only call 800 623 2323, listen carefully to the interactive voice to select the option to consult which clinic corresponds to you.
In addition, you can do other procedures by this means, including complaints, just be aware of the options indicated by the interactive voice, you will know what to do when making the call.
You can do this online using the search engine of your choice, but the best you can do is to follow the steps mentioned above, as this is what you must do to have a designated clinic.
Face to face
The face-to-face consultation should be convenient for those who cannot make a call or cannot access the Internet. Just do the following and you’ll know how to order:
- You must have the curb, a Postal Code and another document that identifies you as an affiliate of IMSS.
- Once you have what has just been mentioned, you should go to the customer service office closest to your home.
- Indicate that you want to know the clinic where you should receive medical care.
- Deliver and say everything the team needs so they can tell you which clinic you should be treated at.
- Finally, they will tell you which clinic corresponds to you, which shift you chose and which office is.
What diseases do they treat?
After knowing how to find the clinic that corresponds to each member, it is worth knowing what diseases they treat, so knowing what to do when medical care is needed:
- Heart disease.
- Pregnancy is not a disease, but it is good that it is controlled by a doctor.
- Respiratory diseases.
- Trauma to the body.
- Diseases of the urinary system.
- Mental and psychological disorders.
- Skin infections
- Neurological diseases.
- Control over people.
- Diseases of the digestive system.
- Myopia, astigmatism and other diseases that impair vision,
- Eye infections
- Sexually transmitted diseases.
- Watch your teeth.
What are the medical specialties you serve?
Once you know what diseases they can treat, you already have an idea of what medical specialties can supply a person’s discomfort.
- General medicine.
In addition, the following studies and other services are also carried out.
- Studies carried out in clinical laboratories.
- Physical and psychological therapy sessions.
- Magnetic resonance imaging.
- Among other studies that patients require.
Now you know what you need to know which clinic you should be treated at, so you’ll avoid asking yourself the question How do I know which IMSS clinic is my turn? You are even aware of the services offered by IMSS.
If you liked this article about How to know which IMSS clinic is my turn We recommend the following related articles: