Cómo saber fecha de nacimiento con el DNI: Modalidad web
The National Register of Persons (RENAP) it is a decentralized organ of the state. Want to know the date of birth with the DNI: Web mode? Keep reading!
What is RENAP?
The National Register of Persons (RENAP) is a decentralized state agency, has legal personality, and assets, with rights and obligations.
It is an organism that Its objective is to plan, centralize, control and monitor everything related to the multiple activities of the civil status registry, such as: identification of individuals, including the delivery of DPI (Personal Identification Document) throughout the country.
There are also specific functions established in the same line of its article 6, these being the following:
- Plan, concentrate, organize, normalize and systematize your competition entries.
- Record all acts that change marital status individuals, as well as births, deaths, divorces, marriages.
- For all Guatemalans and foreigners domiciled, issue them the personal identification document (DPI).
- For the Supreme Electoral Court, issue timely information to registered citizens and all the information you need to achieve your goals.
- Organize, supervise, establish and maintain the exercise fingerprint, facial and other records that may be needed to achieve your goals.
¿What is DPI?
IPR is the personal, non-transferable public document of an official nature. Any person residing in Guatemala, whether foreign or national, who is registered with RENAP, will have the right to request this document.
In the same vein, all citizens must carry this document at all times, since it will be required for all civil, judicial and administrative procedures and, in general, for all cases required by law.
Has as main objective of establishing and maintaining the registration of unique identification of individuals, as well as recording all data and acts related to marital status from birth to the death of the citizen himself.
Types of personal identification document (DPI)
1.- Personal identification document for Guatemalans of legal age
According to what is expressed in the Guatemalan legislationspecifically in the civil code, decree-law 106, which states that Guatemalan citizens are considered of legal age when they turn 18.
From there, you acquire the ability to exercise your rights and acquire obligations by itself, therefore, according to what the law and particularly the regulation of issuing of IPR, once the age of majority is reached, the identity document must be obtained on a mandatory basis.
In the consular offices that have their headquarters, The national register of persons will allow Guatemalans who are abroad to obtain their personal identification document.
two.- Personal identification document for resident aliens.
For domiciled foreigners registered with RENAP, They will receive a personal identification document in a different color from that of Guatemalan citizens, from the moment they receive the permanent residence of the General Directorate of Migration.
All of this in accordance with the provisions of article 10 of the Regulation for the issuance of the personal identification document, agreement of the board of directors of Renap nº 303-2008,
Must be issued with the denomination Personal identification document for resident aliens, in other words, it will have the same content as for Guatemalans.
3.- Personal identification document of Guatemalan minors.
In the case of minors (from 0 to 17 years old), this document besides being public, personal and non-transferable, its use is optional, under the terms of the Regulation for the issuance of personal identification document in article 15.
When a minor does not have IPR, it is understood that he may likewise identify with The certification of your birth certificate, which in turn is fully valid, as well as the DPI.
Through the site
It is then through this portal that you can navigate very easily, allowing, in turn, to access each of the icons and carry out the relevant procedures.
This portal provides information on what RENAP is and represents, as well as the offices and its headquarters, but it also presents all the services it offers for the user’s convenience and ease of carrying out all procedures from home, and for its own sake. There is also an online chat to answer any questions.
What is the birth certificate?
The birth certificate is a document issued by the National Register of Persons, in which all information about the child’s birth is displayed, including the parents’ data, the date and place of birth of both, etc.
Using this document, as an instrument for carrying out procedures, It is well known to all Guatemalan citizens, because through it you can know the origin of a person, information often requested by institutions that demand to know the data of the people who are registered in them.
In your turn, this document can be used to:
- For apply for passport.
- The time to apply for IPR for the first time.
- As a requirement for enroll in an educational institution.
- In some cases, to present when a person wishes to marry or divorce.
- And even to request an inheritance.
Requirements for obtaining the certificate
To obtain the birth certificate, the following requirements are required:
- You must first have the personal document Identity (DPI), of the mother and father or just the mother if necessary.
- If the child is presented by someone other than the father or mother, in the same way that they must present their personal identification document (DPI).
- To do this, they must also present the birth certificate issued by the health post, the doctor, nurse who attended the delivery. The said report must be accredited by the Ministry of Health or any local authority to be valid.
Requirements for a RENAP extemporaneous birth certificate for minors.
If it is the case of the child, a minor, The birth certificate could not be processed on time, which results in the presentation of more requirements in a special case like this, which are mentioned below:
1.- Person’s personal identification document Appearing.
2.- In turn, all necessary information must be provided both parents and even the minor.
3.- As well as present proof of refusal to all persons born after 2009, issued by the National Register of People (RENAP).
4.- For this, these documents must be delivered:
- Birth Report.
- Child’s birthplace endorsed through a certificate issued by the local authorities.
- Constancy of tests performed on the smallest.
Steps to process it
With all the existing technology, you could say, that nowadays the RENAP Birth Certificate process can be done online by carrying out several procedures for the issuance of this document.
That is why, the following steps must be followed:
- We proceed to create user.
- So the form is completed, If you are not registered, you will proceed to the previous registration.
- So going to enter the system and click on the birth certificate.
- At the time of apply for birth certificate RENAP must fill in all the information required by the system.
- And finally, through credit card payment is made for 19 quetzals.
Since they are all the steps taken, the system will return the RENAP birth certificate to be printed.
If on the contrary, You have a problem and you cannot complete the procedure online, you must go to the RENAP office. (National Register of People). With all the necessary requirements for the issuance of the RENAP Birth Certificate.
Yet, You already know everything about the paperwork, steps and requirements, just follow the instructions above, this will give you the first identification of your baby.
If you liked this article about How to know the date of birth with the DNI We recommend the following related articles: