Cómo saber mi curp: Significado y todo lo que debes saber
How to Know My Limit: Meaning and Everything You Need to Know, we will guide you to complete the CURP registration process and obtain your password without a hitch.
This password is an essential requirement before the Public Administration bodies, it is very important that you know how to register, consult and print. It is so simple that you will read it over and over again to believe it!
How to Meet My Curp
The Single Population Registration Code is issued free of charge by the Ministry of Interior SEGOB, through the National Population Registry RENAPO.
For registration, the procedure must be performed personally in the authorized service modules. CURP module directory.
If you are registered with CURP, you enter CURP CONSULTATIONS, enter the verification code and CURP.
If you do not remember the CURP, you must enter the full name, date of birth, birth entity and sex. Do not use accents when sending information.
In both cases, choose the Search option and you will automatically get your CURP number.
How can I get my Curp over the Internet
For check your CURP through the Internet:
- Access the consultation page of the Ministry of Interior RENAPO CURP CONSULTATIONS
Two options are presented, depending on whether you know CURP or not.
- In the first option, enter the verification code and the CURP.
- In the second option, you must enter personal identification data, gender and select the birth entity.
- Select Search
How to print the Curp
You can print your CURP at no cost, From the comfort of your home. You just need to have an electronic device with an internet connection, a printer and your data.
Enter page CURP queries and enter the requested data. You apply Search and the system will show you the requested information, you can download and print it whenever you want.
What do I do if I don’t know my Curp
Given the situation of you being registered at CURP but not knowing it, Simply enter personal identification data, date of birth and select the entity where you were born. The system will immediately show the requested CURP.
If you are not registered or registered with CURP, you must do it personally in the authorized service modules, presenting your photo ID and supporting document.
What is Curp and its meaning
CURP, corresponds to the acronym of the Single Population Registration Code. It represents the official identification, in Mexico, of citizens residing in the national territory and of Mexican citizens residing abroad.
It is a alphanumeric code unique identity made up of eighteen characters.
Each character represents:
- The initial letter and the first vowel of the first surname.
- The initial letter of the maternal surname or second surname Surname.
- It is the initial of the first name, in the case of compound names beginning with María and José, the following name will be used.
- The date of birth, in aamdd format, without spaces.
- The initial letter according to sex: H for men and M for women.
- Corresponds to two of the letters that make up the name of the entity where he was born. When the birth is outside Mexico, it corresponds to NE: Born Abroad; see the List of Keys of Federative Entities on here.
- After the first surname, we select the first internal consonant.
- From the second surname, we get the first internal consonant.
- After the name, we extract the first internal consonant.
- The character consists of a number from zero to nine, for those born until 1999, and from 200 onwards we use the letters of the alphabet from A to Z.
- Corresponds to a number, with the intention of avoiding a repeated CURP.
As an example we have a person named Juan Manuel Perez Matos, male, with date of birth on April 15, 1994 in the state of Mexico, your CURP key can be PEMJ940415HMCRTN07.
What is the Curp for
In its origin, It was created with the aim of having a single code for all government and official procedures such as Social Security, IFE or RFC, among others.
Homologation has not yet been possible, as there are still organizations that use their own coding, but we could say that the implementation is slow, but safe.
it is Unique CURP population registration code, It is a mandatory requirement for tax returns prior to SAT.
It is also requested to register a company, in schools, for affiliation with health services. It is very important to apply for a passport, among other official procedures.
It is being assigned in certified copies and in individual records, linked to the Civil Registry, as in cases of death and birth.
This modality is implemented with great success in other nations, where all governments and private entities use the same password or code to identify their residents.
Where to go if my Curp is bad
To request the correction or modification of the Single Population Registration Code, it is necessary to participate in the CURP service module. It is suggested to locate the one closest to your home address.
You can consult the following link to locate the care modules: CURP module directory.
If you want to know more details about the CURP correction or modification procedure, you can consult at the Attention and Service Center of the National Population Register of the Ministry of the Interior. Dialing from Mexico City the number 51 28 11 11 and from other locations dialing 01 800 911 11 11.
It is important to note that As long as you do not have the correct CURP, you will not be able to carry out the procedures you require in government entities, nor will you be able to apply for the benefits of the different plans allocated by the State.
Where the Curp is processed
To perform CURP registration free of charge, you must attend the authorized service point, closest to your home, with photo ID and supporting document.
You can consult the following link for the location of the service offices: CURP module directory.
The registration process cannot be done online, but can be consulted and printed, after personally registering.
You can also attend the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit, in the modules of the National Commission of the Retirement Savings System and even in the Civil Registry Offices.
If you liked this article about How to know my brake We recommend the following related articles: