Cómo saber mi número de Entel: Todo lo que no te han contado
Entel was born initially providing long-distance telephone service. However, it extends its telephone service throughout the country. Want to know how to know your Entel number? Keep reading!
What is Entel in Chile?
ENTEL, means National Telecommunications Company; in Chile It is the largest provider of telephony and information technology services. It groups the largest number of mobile and landline users.
It was founded in 1964 after the 1960 earthquake, when the government recovered the phone service.
Entel was born initially providing long-distance telephone service, extends its telephone service across the country and finally builds a satellite station for data transmission and Internet service provision.
It is the first cellular operator in the country. Its subsidiaries include:
Entel Fone, Entel Servicios Telefónicos SA, Entel Inversiones SA, Entel Call Center SA, Will SA, Enter Servicios Empresariales SA, Entelfonia SA, Data Com SRL.
Services offered by Entel
The National Telecommunications Company of Chile, Entel offers its customers the services of:
- Fixed and cellular telephony. Local and long distance.
- Broadband Internet and to the cell phone.
- Satellite signal transport TV and radio.
Within these services, presents differentiated plans in mobile and fixed telephony, and in television and internet services; so that the customer has the possibility to choose the one that best adapts to their possibilities and needs.
In mobile telephony, it presents the following plans:
- 13 GB of navigation, 350 minutes for calls and 400 SMS.
- 25 GB of navigation, 700 minutes for calls and 500 SMS.
- 35 GB of navigation, unlimited minutes for calls and 700 SMS.
- 45 GB of navigation, unlimited minutes, 700 SMS and 50% online discount.
- 60 GB of navigation, free minutes, 1,000 SMS and 50% online discount.
- The Free Navigation Plan, with free minutes, unlimited SMS and 50% online discount.
- The Free HD Plan Free navigation, with unlimited minutes and SMS and 50% discount online.
On the internet it presents the following plans:
- Single double package. Download up to 10 Mbps, simple internet, satellite TV with 85 channels, 42 of which in HD. The installation has a separate cost from the plan.
- Pack Pro. Internet Pro, up to 30 Mbps, satellite TV with 85 channels, includes 42 HD. The installation has a separate cost from the plan.
- The Fiber 150 Double Pack. Fiber Internet 150, up to 150 Mbps, satellite TV with 85 channels, includes 64 HD. Installation is free.
In fixed telephony, it includes the following plans:
- Unlimited minutes for calls to a fixed network and 128 minutes for calls to a mobile phone.
- Fiber telephony . Unlimited minutes for calls to a fixed network and calls to a mobile phone.
The Internet on broadband cell phones:
- 9 GB with a normal flat load.
- 18 GB with a fixed monthly fee.
- 25 GB with a fixed monthly fee.
For roaming. Travel plans and programs
- The 1-day Plus: With free navigation, 30 minutes for calls and 30 SMS. VAT included.
- The Pro 500 Mbps: An extra fee for WhatsApp, 500 MB, 20 minutes for calls, 20 SMS plus 50 MB for WhatsApp. VAT included.
- The Lite: Includes free navigation on mobile APPS, up to 1 GB daily. VAT included.
- For WhatsApp 500 MB, voice services, messages, document service, photos and videos.
Entel Chile branches
Entel Chile offers its services throughout the country. If you need to know the location of an Entel branch in Chile; close to where you are; visit the following link and you will receive the information you need.
How can I know my Entel number?
From the cell phone, having a positive balance:
You can call the person who is close to you, and then ask him to show you the number that appears on the phone screen.
If you don’t have anyone around, call or send a message to a family member or friend and return the call or message indicating the number from which they received the same or the same.
From your cell phone, if you don’t have a positive balance:
To the subscription customers or prepaid customers You can call 301, select option 2, go back to select option 2 and finally option 12. There you will be shown information about your Entel number. If you are a controlled account customer, you can call 103 and follow the operator’s instructions.
From your device
If you have an Android phone, select Adjustment or Configuration, then Device Status, continue with Status and finally SIM Status. There the necessary information will be reflected.
Other methods to know your Entel number
If you were not able to know your Entel number With the above recommendations, you can:
- See the purchase invoice for the number from Entel Chip.
- Search the phone packaging.
- Visit an Entel customer service agency, with your identity document.
- Calling * 1 #, or simply by calling 1 and the information will appear on your phone screen.
How do I make a complaint to Entel Chile?
PTo make a complaint with Entel Chile, you can service one of your agencies or; call from your Entel cell number 123, selecting option 5; if you’re a postpaid customer. If you are a prepaid customer, call 144.
How can I check my Entel balance?
To check the balance of your Entel phone You can call 123, selecting option 1, if you are a postpaid customer; In it you will find information on consumption and tariff plan.
If you are a prepaid customer and have a cut plan; calling 144 and selecting option 7, balance check.
Other phone numbers to contact Entel.
- For lock your phone, call 103 or by calling 800367626, Customer Service.
- Mobile Technical Service, call number 104 from a cell phone or landline or 6003700104.
- Request Customer Service, call 103, if using a cell phone; to number 107 if you are from home or to number 6003600103.
- From the province you can make an appointment at 080011110.
How do I pay my Entel invoice?
For pay your Entel bill you can.
- In person contacting one of the agencies Entel authorized.
- You can access the My Entel page online. Then, you select Online payment. Then you select whether it is mobile or landline. Enter the company’s unique tax role and the administrator’s unique tax role and password.
- You can also cancel your Entel account, online, but through your bank’s website. following the instructions presented by each entity.
- To cancel your Entel Internet account, Enter the My Entel Hogar page, select the Online payment option, you meet the requirements that are requested there.
- PTo facilitate your online payment of the Entel invoice, you can request that the monthly invoice be sent to your email.
- If you pay your Entel invoice on time and without delay, you will avoid service interruption, save for the extra payment for reinstallation and avoid the hassle of lost time while reinstalling it.
If you liked this article about How to know my Entel number We recommend the following related articles: