You always wondered what you’re going to do when you finish high school, go to university? to work?. This is one of the millions of questions that everyone young people aged 17 to 18 wonder upon graduating from high school.
Generally, most young people apply to different universities and even look for job offers to reduce their expenses. While it is true that 99% of the young population today is divided between what to do and how to do it.
Chile is one of the few countries in Latin America to perceive this concern among young people. Similarly generate social projects to reduce these concerns and for the country’s economic development.
That is why today we have brought an article to our users where we will inform them about everything you need to know about youth employment benefits. In addition, we will give you some tips and advice so that you can process this grant quickly and easily.
What is Youth Employment Allowance?
O Youth employment allowance or its acronym (SEJ) it’s a social project sponsored and approved by the government of Chile. It allows women and men 18 to 25 years enjoy a monetary benefit in exchange for a job.
Payment for carrying out this work can be charged monthly or annually. In turn, it must be done by placing an order and then assigning the work or work to be done.
However, it is important to highlight the fact that, if you are self-employed, payment will be made annually. Besides that you can choose some other options allowance in case of exceeding 25 years.
What are the requirements for applying for Youth Employment Allowance?
In order to apply correctly to the Chilean authorities for this grant, you must meet the following requirements. Recalls that If you need a document or process it, please do so before starting this application to avoid inconvenience.
- You must be between the ages of 18 to 25 years.
- Pick it High School License From to all 21.
- Belonging to a family nucleus within the 40% in high level of vulnerability or lack of socioeconomic income. Duly accredited by Family Social Registry.
- Make sure you have a net profit of less than 474,966 chilean pesos a month.
- Believe having a net profit less than the 5,699,581 chilean pesos Yearly. Recalls that must be updated and that it must comply with the statutes imposed by the management entity.
- Stay up to date with everyone provisional and health quotes.
It is important to mention that these requirements are still in effect this year. In case of change, visit the website of the competent authorities for better and greater user convenience.
How to apply?
O National Training and Employment Service provided Chilean citizens with a web page to process this grant. This will exponentially speed up candidates’ waiting time.
In addition, it simplifies the work of employees who work at the competent authority and regulate orders. Therefore, for the best comfort of our readers, we are in charge of investigating the steps to follow to process your grant.
Step by step
Now we will explain to you through a few simple steps the simplest and fastest way to process your youth employment application:
- You must first insert the following link, where you will start the process: Youth employment allowance service.
- Once inside the page, you must complete the registration form. For which you will need your RUT and password, if you are not registered you must create an account on the same platform.
- Already logged in, select the option «Request Grant». To continue you will have to fill out a form with your personal data, once this is done select the option «Save Order».
- If you have already completed all of these steps, you are already applying for grant allocation. Sence will have a maximum period of 120 calendar days to communicate with the candidate through pre-selected means (email, SMS or registered letter).
We inform our readers that the steps mentioned above may vary depending on the province or region where you reside. In turn, they are based on information provided by the National Training and Employment Service.
What is the cost of the procedure
For the happiness and tranquility of citizens residing in Chile, the National Training and Employment Service does not require any type of payment to carry out the process.
How youth employment benefits are collected
There are different ways to collect the Youth employment allowanceThey are governed and administered by different modalities. Each of these adapting to the type of subsidy, classification of the worker and applicant of the same.
In addition, as previously mentioned, payment is made annually and monthly. The monthly payment is made for dependent workers, as opposed to independent workers, who are paid annually.
If you have complaints or problems with payment You can go to the citizen’s mailbox enter the following web page: Mail box. It is important to mention that you must have your Ruth and password in hand access to the platform.
What is the benefit that SEJ provides to the employer
Workers who receive the National Training and Employment Service benefit enjoy the following benefit:
- Once hired, the employee starts to receive monetary assistance equivalent to one third of the amount that is granted as a subsidy. In addition, it is delivered monthly and on time, unless suspended.
Finally, we want to recommend our readers to keep up with all provisional payments and budgets. Also meet the requirements imposed by the regulatory body.
Otherwise, if the corresponding payments are not made, a period of 12 days will be granted. Otherwise, the corresponding payment will be sanctioned and suspended.
If you liked this article about How do I know if I receive a youth employment allowance We recommend the following related articles: