Cómo saber si recibo subsidio familiar: Documentos para tramitarlo
Within the main pillars for the development of a country is the family, in which customs and teachings will be created. Many things that affect socially depend on the family, so this matter should be treated very carefully.
The support and maintenance of these in general They are responsible for 2 adults. In many cases, there may be more, this will vary depending on the number of members it maintains.
Inside of the vast majority of countries governments have been concerned about the economic situation of their inhabitants. Before that and to improve the quality of life several family benefit plans and projects were developed.
Chile does not shy away from this idea, as it has created its own family allowance. For this reason, today we have brought our readers a small and practical guide for processing this subsidy.
What is the family allowance?
To begin, you need to know what this grant means and what it is based on. Well basically It is economic aid provided and sponsored by the Chilean government.
This concession is also known as Single Family Allowance (SUF) is geared towards those inhabitants of few or scarce resources. It is also specially developed for citizens who do not have access to the benefit of the mother or family allowance.
Most candidates are workers affiliated to the provisional regime. As soon as this allowance is granted, the person begins to receive remuneration according to their situation.
In addition, they don’t just receive financial aid otherwise, they will also have the possibility to enjoy several benefits. Among which stand out preventive, curative and dental medical benefits for free.
For whom the child benefit is
This benefit is granted to all citizens who are unable to provide or support themselves. Much less contribute to the support of minors or older adults.
The persons or applicants with priority for the granting of this grant are the following:
- With the parental authority of disabled people.
- Have under guardianship minors 18 years.
- People dependent of the applicant indefinitely.
- Extremely vulnerable citizens.
The aforementioned characteristics are usually the cause of the grant. They are also often the reasons why thousands of Chilean citizens apply for this benefit.
Documents to complete the procedure
At this point in the article, you may be wondering what documents you must gather to initiate the grant application. Below, we will detail each of these requirements:
- Certificate or birth certificate of the smallest.
- Copy of card certifying the child’s control. It must be up to date and only applies to children under 6 years of age.
- Accreditation of the regular student certificate, only applies to over 6 years.
- A copy of ID or DNI the applicant, or the mother, if she wishes to apply for maternity allowance.
- Certify by Commission for Preventive Medicine and Disability (COMPIN) the condition of people with intellectual disabilities. What will be done through a declaration corresponding to the address or residence of the deceased.
- If he is a minor, the quality of the good treatment of the person who has the parental authority of the minor must be proven.
- When you are pregnant, you must process a certificate prove the pregnancy status from the fifth month of pregnancy. The same processed by a doctor or personnel from the Health Services or institutions authorized for these services.
We recommend that our users inquire about the requirements on the governing body’s web pages. Because these requirements generally vary depending on the area where you live or the type of candidate.
How to apply for child benefit
Currently, this process cannot be carried out via the web, so you should go to the offices of the competent entities to do so. Below, we’ll detail the steps you must take to process this grant:
- Gather your documents mentioned earlier, which are required to start the application process.
- Now you must attend municipal offices corresponding to your address. In the following link you can check the offices near your city Local offices.
- Once inside, you must explain to the internal staff the reason for the visit, in this case, request the Family allowance (SUF).
- It should deliver for the right people to receive the requirements the collected documents with priority.
- To finish you must await the response from these offices. Which you can obtain from the same offices where you applied for the grant.}
The steps mentioned above may vary depending on the area where you are. We remind our readers to ask the customer service personnel at these offices.
To start the processing process You will not need to make any payment. This document is simply intended to benefit citizens without receiving any kind of profit.
The duration of this scholarship is 3 years which will start counting from the month of issue. It is worth mentioning that the competent authorities will keep control verify that the beneficiary still meets the financial requirements to maintain it.
If the subsidiary’s socioeconomic situation improves. The governing body or government You will have the right to cancel the benefit.
The subsidiary must certify annually that the deceased, in the case of a minor, attend and participate in health programs. It is important to note that this must be done until the minor meets the 8 years old.
Payment dates and amount of child benefit
The payment of this subsidy will be made annually or monthly, in the current total amount of 12 thousand 364 pesos on behalf of the family. It is worth mentioning that if it is the case of a person with a disability or with a disability the value will be 24 thousand 728 pesos.
This will be granted by the Social Security Institute (IPS). Which is governed and administered by the Chilean government for its sustainable development.
If you liked this article about How to know if I get a family allowance We recommend the following related articles: