Cómo saber si tengo crédito en Coppel: Cómo funciona y beneficios
Banks around the world, with the exception of some countries, offer their users the option to process credit cards. Remember that it is a benefit that allows us to make payments or purchases if we don’t have the necessary money.
In addition, it offers us the great possibility of pay in easy installments adapting to your needs and economic situation. For this reason, it is currently one of the most common payment methods for making payments or making purchases.
Certainly, many people are new to how it works, the benefits and the credit they keep at their disposal. That is why we invite you to inquire about all the necessary aspects on this subject.
Today we bring you a practical and simple guide on how to know the credits available in your Coppel account. In the same way, we will also tell you how it works and the benefits you certainly didn’t know you had.
What is the Coppel credit?
Continuing with this order of ideas, it is important that in order to know what Coppel credit is, we know what Coppel is. Well, it’s nothing more than a line of department stores established in several countries in America.
Coppel has created for its customers a very useful payment option that most virtual and physical stores are implementing. They are very famous credit cards for purchases in stores.
This option can be structured on prepaid credit cards and conventional credit cards. This option has become the most requested due to the numerous advantages it offers.
This credit allows you to make purchases and payments at these stores departmental departments throughout the Argentine Republic. Which makes it very useful if you don’t have enough balance to do it right now.
How does Coppel credit work?
Coppel credit gives you the option to make purchases and installments in comfortable installments adapting to the comfort of the customer. This process is done according to certain payment terms inside the store.
The said credit approves that you simply carry everything you need paying an initial 10% of the cost of your purchase in total. Keep in mind that the same may vary depending on your credibility record that you keep.
The remainder of the payment can be made in comfortable installments according to the company’s policies. To better understand, we’ll specify the rates set out in these policies:
- Furniture and cash loans: you can pay within a specified period of time 12 to 18 months.
- Clothes and airtime: you can pay at a specified time 8 months.
We recommend that you make your payments before 30 days since its issuance. This way, you will earn credibility points and the cash price will not be changed.
Who can be affiliated with Coppel
It is worth remembering that Coppel is a group of department stores distributed in several countries in America. The opportunity to applying for a loan from Coppel is not limiting.
That’s why anyone can participate for the Coppel client system. In addition, it is a great attraction for the great advantages it offers.
How to know if I have credit at Coppel
What you need to know to know how much credit you have on the Coppel platform is to be registered. Below, we will share the steps you must follow to register on the Coppel web platform:
- Register entering the following web page User registration. Remember that you must have an email and your Coppel customer number.
- After filling in the data on the mentioned page, you must confirm or verify your email. This step Activate your account within the Coppel platform.
- Now you must go to any Coppel store nearest store and go to the New Customers module. Then you can link your Coppel credit to your account through your fingerprint and the email registered on the platform.
- Ready! After completing these steps, you will be able to access your account and check the amount of available credit.
What services are included in the Coppel credit
Coppel offers its customers the following services:
- They send your purchases to your home free of charge, once you have paid for them. The delivery time varies, the maximum delivery time is 5 working days.
- Withdraw and send money through your Coppel credit through Moneygram. This platform offers the best and safest way to withdraw and send the money accumulated in your Coppel account.
- Make utility payments where you can pay so much water, electricity, cable TV and telephone.
- Do you have a customer protection insurance or club that can Enjoy medical and emergency services for your whole family.
The benefits of Coppel credit
The moment you purchase a loan on the Coppel platform, the following benefits are granted to you:
- You receive a total of 4,000 Argentine pesos in initials.
- Said credit is out of commission in annual periods.
- If you become an occasional customer, no interest will be added to the final purchase price.
- You have at your disposal special and exclusive services from Coppel.
- You can use this credit to buy good quality furniture and clothing.
- You have the opportunity to use your Coppel credit at the 50 affiliated companies.
- You have different platforms to check your credit balance in your account.
How to know if you are at Coppel’s credit bureau
This is a private company that takes care of save or store data credited to banks and other organizations. As well as saving the entire credit history requested by the customer.
In turn, all of this information is necessary to be able to validate and verify that the customer or the requesting person be responsible for payment policies. If you need to know if you are in that office, you must request to Bancoppel a report of the requested credits.
This history will check if you are a punctual customer or not, as it will show a positive history of payments made on time. If your case is the opposite, you can suffer consequences like the canceling your account Coppel credit.
If you liked this article about How to know if I have credit at Coppel We recommend the following related articles: