¿Cómo solicitar la cita previa en el sistema Osakidetza en País Vasco?
If you are not in a position to go to a health center, Osadiketza it can become your favorite option. Offers telephone guidance on your health conditions. Keep reading and find out more for request prior consultation Osakidetza
What is Osakidetza?
The Osakidetza Health Council it is a service provided by nursing professionals 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
It is an excellent option if you need someone to help you and recommend what to do when you experience recurring health problems. As long as professional presence is not required. They answer all of your questions and advise you on how to respond to your symptoms.
There are two ways to get help from the health council for your Previous consultation Osakidetza
- Way of the web: Look for the option Web advice and then answer all the questions asked.
- Telephone: You must call 900 20 30 50 and choose the Health Council option.
What services do they offer?
Basic Offer: It includes all the benefits of primary health care, through family medicine, pediatrics, nursing, midwives and administration professionals, through:
- Health care depending on demand and scheduled, can be consulted according to the modalities indicated above or going to the patient’s home.
- Guidance, assignment or implementation depending on each case of therapy and diagnostic processes.
- Activities related to prevention, health promotion and community service.
- Health protection information and surveillance.
- Specific services related to childhood, adolescence, women, adults, the elderly, chronically ill and people at risk.
- Mitigating mitigation for terminally ill patients and mental health care.
Continuing Care and Emergencies: Outside business hours, service is provided with Continuous Care Points (PAC) and rural security guards.
Oral health: Offers primary care to the oral health of children and adults.
Support programs: There are several benefits, services and activities that are in addition to the Primary Care Benefits.
It offers a number of health services.
- External consultations of different medical specialties in the HUACE building and through its network of outpatient centers.
- Hospitalization in several specialties with 666 acute beds and 120 subacute beds
- Hospital emergency.
- Day care and home care.
- They offer clinical services for different specialties and body rehabilitation.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AREA SERVICES FOR PRE-APPOINTMENT OSAKIDETZA
- Making an appointment.
- Provision of information.
- Attention to complaints, suggestions and complaints.
- Administrative transactions.
Social assistance to prevent and, if necessary, correct events that present risk and socio-sanitary coordination.
GRADUATION AND POST-GRADUATION TEACHING IN VARIOUS HEALTH SPECIALTIES
- University School of Nursing.
- Medical school or pharmacy.
- Vocational Training Institutes.
TRAINING OF PROFESSIONALS IN DIFFERENT SPECIALTIES
- Medicine: Allergology, A. Clinicos, A. Pathology, Anesthesia and Reanimation, Digestive System, Cardiology, General Surgery and DA, Surgery. Ort. and Trauma, Dermatology, Hospital Pharmacy, Hematology, Intensive Medicine, Clinical Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Pulmonology, Neurophysiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Medical Oncology, Pediatrics, Clinical Psychology, Psychiatry, Radiology and Urology.
- EIR midwives and psychiatry.
- Clinical Trials Unit.
How do I make an appointment?
Through the Internet
1. To access
This page offers you the service of making appointments, consulting and canceling. You must start by entering the TIS number (individual health card) and the date of birth or electronic health card.
I go to the Osakidetza Webpage and look for the option called «Prior consultation«
When you find it, click on the link and you will see the menu where you can register.
There are two ways to identify:
- No digital certificate.
- With digital certificate.
If you want to find the ease of this process, the easiest is for you to log in without digital certificate, Place the TIS number and date of birth.
2. Types of procedures
You can choose one of the following:
- Ask for an appointment New.
- Consult or cancel quotes.
a) New commitment
To select a new appointment, you must define whether it will be with:
- ANDnumber or nurse.
- Mdoctor or doctor.
Then click on the «Continue«
Then, you must define whether you want a face-to-face or telephone consultation.
Now is the time to select the date you want to make the appointment.
You are now ready to print a receipt, receive an email with your appointment information.
If you do not request any of the options mentioned above, it is recommended that you write down the code for your query. The code is very important if you want to cancel or modify your appointment.
Example: We have several reminders for your appointment:
- Voucher printing: With this voucher you will have all the information of your consultation.
- Download the appointment on the calendar: You have the option to download your appointment in the form of a calendar.
- Receive your consultation by email: When entering your email address, you will receive all information about your query.
Given all these methods, it will be very difficult to forget your commitment.
b) Make your appointment or cancel your appointment
If you want to perform either of these two procedures, you must first enter the appointment code.
If you enter your appointment, you can:
We must select the consultation in advance so that we can perform any of these procedures.
Here is an example of how to cancel your appointment:
If we assume that we have asked for an appointment and are unable to attend, you will have to cancel it, follow these steps:
It is extremely important to write down the code, as if you do not have it you will not be able to consult your appointment or cancel it.
In the bottom right corner of the screen, you’ll see the option «Back home page«Enter the code and select»Check or cancel my appointments«
After entering the code, select the appointment and click “Cancel the appointment«
Finally the system will ask for confirmation of the action and for that click on the option «Yes, cancel the appointment«
Ready!! You have already canceled the appointment.
You have three ways to do this:
- Call to health center in the hours usual, for non-urgent needs.
- You can call Osakidetza Emergencies or to Health Council to clear up quick doubts with nurses or trained medical professionals, every day of the year.
These two alternatives are of great help if you have an obligation to seek help in recurring health problems where the presence of a health professional is not necessary and which must be resolved promptly.
Continuing Emergency Care
900 20 30 50
Online Health Council
- In case of a vital emergency, call 112
When entering the Osakidetza Mobile application you can book your appointment immediately, consult the Health folder, enter My Medical Treatment, the Health Council or in different surveys. You will also find the entrance to other corporate applications.
To download the application Mobile Osakidetza you can insert the following links.
- Prior consultation: Request, consult or cancel an appointment with family specialists, pediatricians or nurses. In addition, you can find out about the calendar where you can see the days available for your appointment and you can also request a reminder of your appointment by email.
- My health card: It consists of all information about your health, such as reports, medications, scheduled appointments, all of this information can be consulted and also see interesting content about your health.
- Health Council: It consists of providing health recommendations depending on the symptoms you present using health action rules.
- Polls: With the surveys, the user can be guided according to the information he provided in the health questionnaire.
- School of Health: This service provides information and training so that you are responsible for your health and knowledge of the diseases that can affect you.
- Access to other applications: You will have the option to get to know other Osakidetza Apps and the possibility of receiving notifications (vaccination campaigns, health guidelines, launching new services).
- TIS number (individual health card).
- Date of birth.
- Electronic health card.
- You can request appointments 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from anywhere.
- You have the possibility to choose in which language you want to be served, as the system offers the options.
- Consultations or evaluations of your home, in case you cannot go to the call centers.
- If you are unable to use the system, the device will put you in contact with an operator to facilitate the process.
- Ask for calls to the health council that will resolve any doubts you may have about your health, as long as they do not require medical consultation.
We will read soon! Follow the steps below and get your Osakidetza Consultation.
If you liked this article about Osakidetza Appointment We recommend the following related articles: