Conoce como tramitar el Certificado Ema en México
The Mexican Accreditation Entity, for being one of the pioneering companies and for its constant work in being one of the best nationally and internationally recognized companies in its area, is a good option if you want to be part of its members, in addition to offering a complete program according to the laws and the needs of those applying for accreditation.
Ema certificate requirements
In order to obtain the Ema certificate in Mexican territory, it is necessary that candidates submit the following documents to the corresponding entity, in order to be qualified as technical experts in any of the areas accredited by it.
The documents required to qualify as an Ema specialist are as follows:
- Curricular summary in the candidate’s free choice format.
- Official identification or credential of INE (national electoral institute)
- Employment documents proving at least 4 years of professional experience and 2 years of technical experience in a given area, such documents must include letters of recommendation.
- Technical course certificates or any other document (certificates, diplomas or recognitions) that support the candidate’s training that corresponds to the area in which he / she intends to qualify. These certificates cannot be more than 5 years old.
- PNE formats that must be requested in advance at the following email email@example.com
- Submit document as proof of having been qualified as a signatory or verifier, Ema accreditation (if applicable)
What is Ema?
The Ema it is known as the first Mexican Private Accreditation Entity, created to support Conformity Assessment Bodies that cover the areas of calibration laboratories, clinical laboratories, testing laboratories, inspection bodies in verification units, certification agencies.
As well as the entities or companies responsible for supplying materials for the aptitude tests and the bodies responsible for the verification that validate the emission of greenhouse gases (known as OVV GHG). The same way, Ema it is responsible for accrediting the authorization of good laboratory practices and the respective producers of the reference materials used for the referred ones.
O Ema has been supported since 2006 and fully complies with the standard that corresponds to accreditation in the world known as «Conformity assessment, general requirements for bodies that carry out the accreditation of Conformity Assessment Bodies“According to the NMX – EC – 17011 – IMNC – 2005 standard, this is done with the aim of providing industry and commerce with the necessary tools for an equitable competition with each other in the exchange of goods, products and services.
The Mexican Accreditation Entity – Ema, has the highest recognition granted by the IAF known as the International Accreditation Forum.
In addition, «ILAC» known as International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation.
In addition, Ema received the 2005 and 2012 ethics and values award from the United States Chamber of Industry Confederation; this certifies that the Ema It is planned and works according to the rules that regulate its activity at national and international level.
What is this certificate for?
The certificate that accredits the Ema, In accordance with national and international standards that regulate its activity, it is done with the objective of strictly guiding the operation of the testing and calibration laboratories in the technical area, guaranteeing the quality of its service and consumer goods.
The benefits offered by Ema accreditation are directly aimed at:
- The agencies: put into effect the rules established in the law that are responsible for ensuring the safety and health of the Mexican population.
- Consumers: Accreditation offers consumers a guarantee of what they are buying or
- Entrepreneurs: offers an evaluation structure in accordance with the provisions of the corresponding regulations, which creates a competitive advantage for Mexican entrepreneurs, so that at this time they can start reliable laboratory services, verification units and accreditation bodies at the national level.
- Workers: the staff receives rigorous training that allows them to put into practice the knowledge to improve the functions of the company for which they work and for their own benefit, in addition to having adequate facilities for this.
It ensures that the board of directors, staff in general, the assembly, the commissions, the appraisers, the technicians and the commissions carry out their participation and performance in an objective and impartial manner, and not in a conflictual, partial and discriminatory manner.
In addition, it ensures that each decision of the evaluation committees and subcommittees is made by personnel other than those who carried out the evaluation, but who are also in a position to do so.
It also states that the activities or competencies that its organizations cover do not compromise the confidentiality, impartiality and objectivity of the accreditations it grants, since the company has documentary identification of the relationship it establishes with other organizations.
What is the scope of accreditation?
The Mexican Accreditation Entity – Ema, limited its assessments, requirements and decisions to issues that cover the scope of accreditation. This entity does not offer consultancy services, nor are OEC conformity assessment services available that compromise the impartiality and objectivity offered in the assessment, training, recognition and accreditation processes.
Steps to follow
The steps to be followed to obtain an accreditation issued by Ema are as follows:
- Before submitting the accreditation request to Ema, it is necessary to carry out an internal audit, conduct a management review and check the validation.
- Send the accreditation request to Ema.
- It is necessary to designate the group that will be responsible for carrying out the evaluations.
- Then do the evaluation of the documents.
- Once the evaluation group is appointed, the evaluation is prepared.
- The assessment group will also be responsible for site assessment.
- Subsequently, the decision will be made.
- Then, the evaluation committee or the technical opinion committee will proceed to grant the accreditation.
- Finally, the accredited company is monitored and monitored.
The fees that the Mexican Accreditation Entity takes care of for the provision of its services, taking into account that each of the aspects mentioned below has a cost due to the steps that must be taken until reaching accreditation.
In the fees section of Ema’s official website www.ema.org.mx sets rates for:
- Verification units.
- Proficiency testing providers.
- Reference material producers.
- Certification bodies.
- Judge corps.
- Calibration and testing laboratories.
- Clinical laboratories.
- Good laboratory practices.
Visit the next page where you will find the updated rates handled by Ema and the cost of each step.
The Mexican Accreditation Entity (EMA) seeks to be the best option in assessment and accreditation services, as well as in training, communication and dissemination, making available to its borrowers knowledge, experiences and timely information that allow them to be better in the field of work in view of the market skills that may arise.
If you liked this article about Ema Certificate We recommend the following related articles: