Formulario 04: Cambiar domicilio del titular de un automotor
You are in Argentina and need to process the Form 04 but you don’t know where to start? Below, you will see what data this form requires, what it is used for, requirements for doing the process and other information of interest. Keep reading!
It is this form used to perform the change of location or when changing the address of the owner or the location where the vehicle is normally kept, which would have determined its permanence.
When moving from one city to another city that is part of a different jurisdiction and when a transfer is registered with the Registry and its records, it may happen that the new location where the vehicle is stored belongs to the jurisdiction of another registry, provided it is based in another city.
Article 12 of Automotive Legal Regime provides that the change of deposit will be made as the case may be and in the case of sectional registrations of motor vehicle goods or sectional registrations of motor vehicle goods with exclusive jurisdiction in motor vehicles.
Who can apply for a change of residence:
- The domain owner. The approval of condominiums will be necessary if, individually or jointly, they own more than 50% of the vehicle. This process can be carried out at the sectional office of the jurisdiction where the car is protected.
- Anyone who buys a car if, together with the registration change request, presents the Request Type “08” fully filled and in good condition to register the property in your name or with an insurer. If together with the application for change of residence, it presents the Request type «15» fully completed and able to revocably register the domain in your favor. In both procedures, the address must be the same.
How to complete form 04
- CUIL / CUIT / CDI.
- By whom it was issued.
- The e-mail.
- Fiscal domicile.
Data of the property in question:
- Surface (Ha)
- Real Estate Article
- Percentage of ownership.
- Company name / name.
- Insc. No. and date.
- Legal representation granted by.
- Percentage of ownership.
Use of Form 04
When the Condominium Modification process is carried out, you must inform the National Register of Rural Lands (RNTR) because it is responsible for any modification of the owners of a property that always undermines the provisions of Law 26.737 of the National Property Protection Regime on Rural Property, Possession or Possession.
Therefore, the new location or modification of the motor vehicle cannot infringe the provisions of article 3 of this law.
What are the requirements of the procedure?
The procedure requires:
- Complete the Format, you can do this from your computer. When filling in and filling in all the requested information, you must print the document. The form must be signed by the presenter and prove the legality of the act or notary involved.
- Pay the respective ticket, at any branch of the National Bank.
- Copy of the document that validates the modification and the documentation that guarantees the regularity of the signatory. The registry office may request any other information it deems necessary.
- All documentation to be submitted must be certified before Public notary and legalized by the respective College of Notaries.
THE REST REQUIREMENTS
- Automotive title: In the event of theft or loss, it is sufficient for the petitioner to acknowledge the fact in the «Observations» option form 04, and also present in the type 12 order with the automotive overhaul in order. The exception is that it is a motor vehicle that must be ordered together with the registration modification. In the event of theft, theft or loss of title, proceeding in accordance with article 60.
- Automotive identification cardIn case of loss, this event is informed at the registry office.
If there is a garment, it must be accompanied by the following:
- Warranty holder notification in the Type “04” form, with proof of signature or copy provided by the post office to notify the creditor of the occurrence.
- Request for cancellation of the pledge contract, processing the legal requirements or court order to cancel the pledge.
- Copy and original of the receipt that validates the cancellation of the national emergency tax.
- If the vehicle presents any judicial measure
- If the change of residence was in an area that concerns the special, tax or customs regime.
- If there are legal measures that impair the ability of the vehicle owner.
How do I do the procedure?
Through the Internet
- Fill in the Electronic applicationand then you must continue with the process personally in the Registry.
- Optionally: you can make your compost in line.
- Take your documents to Record the vehicle belongs to.
- If you were unable to pay online, you can pay your fees at the registration.
- The next day, remove the vehicle identification and the title with the address to which it is attached.
Where is the procedure performed?
The process must be submitted Sectional Registration corresponding to the new location of the vehicle. If it is a condominium, the agreement of condominiums that own more than 50% of the car will be necessary.
The procedures that concern the National Register of Rural Lands allows sending documents by mail. You can find the postal code address and postage paid to put it in the envelope where all documents will be sent. When the process is complete, you will receive a proof of compliance by email.
You can ask questions by contacting the hotline RNTR 0800-777-7687 from 9: 3 to 18:00 is a free landline service. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
First all paperwork is done and then the payment of duties. These payments are established by the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights. Payment must be made regardless of whether your application is successful or not.
Fees are charged at RSectional records and are valid for 90 business days for public administration. After 90 days, the person must pay the fees again. It is worth mentioning that the only way to pay the fees is in cash.
THE CHANGE OF RADICATION WILL NOT OCCUR WHEN:
- There are precautionary judicial measures that do not allow for the modification of the deposit as established in Article 12 of Automotive Legal Regime
- There are impediments or other legal measures that affect the car owner and their ability to dispose of, without an order or deposition that authorizes the process.
- If the motor vehicle is located in jurisdiction covered by the special, tax and customs regime established by Law no.0 19,640 is changed to another that is not, without the disconnection from that regime issued by customs.
- The car fell.
MOST FREQUENT CONCERNS ABOUT THE TOPIC:
Who can or should do this?
The process must be carried out by the domain owner, and in the case of condominiums, approval by the owners of more than 50% of the vehicle is required.
When it’s necessaryDo you need to complete this form?
Each time the owner changes his address, he is obliged to do so.
How often should the holder go to the competent body to complete the process?
You must go TWICE: the first time to start the process and the second time to look for the green card with the new address and the title with the new registered address.
Which agency do you depend on to change your address?
It depends on the sectional record that received it. This registration, in turn, depends on the National Directorate of National Records of Automotive Property and Credit in the Argentine Republic (DNRPA). Ministry of Justice and Human Rights.
How long does it take from order to delivery?
The change of address of the motor vehicle is obtained in 24 hours.
Thanks for reading!
If you liked this article about form 04 We recommend the following related articles: