Formulario 1 Fonavi: Registro de Historial Laboral
In this article I Procedures and requirements brings all the information you need to know about the Form 1 FONAVI: how to complete it, how to record your work history and other processes that are sure to interest you.
Form 1 FONAVI
FONAVI or also known as National Housing FundIt is an executive, technical and operational body created on June 30, 1979. Its purpose is to meet the housing needs that workers have according to their income.
form 1 or also called Registration form for the FONAVI return process, is a data collection system necessary to record the employee’s hiring history and register in the FONAVI return process.
In the following link you can access to download the Form 1 of FONAVI.
How to fill in Form 1 of FONAVI?
For many people, filling out a form represents a headache and a time of annoyance, so we bring you a kind of guide that will help you fill the form quickly and easily, so that the process is pleasant for the user .
Follow the steps that will be shown below:
- To begin you must open the Form that can be done through the link that appears at the beginning of the article.
- That done, we will proceed to fill in the first box that appears, we will provide the «Fonavista Data». The information we must register is simple, first we will indicate the type of document we have and write its number.
- Then, we will write our surnames and names as requested on the form.
- We will continue to indicate our date of birth and our gender, male or female.
- In the same field we are asked for our address, then we must indicate the address of our current location, as they are not included in the form.
- A little further down, we have to enter our usual phone number and indicate a valid email address.
- As soon as the first box is completed, we will go directly to the third box. The second field is only the requester, not the announcer, in which case we must enter the applicant’s data. For this we will quote the type of identification document and its respective number, then we will provide the names and surnames, the date of birth and the sex.
- Next, we will provide the exact address of the requester, also placing a reference point to find the location more easily.
- We will provide you with a valid phone number and email address.
- Now, in the third table, we are asked the employment history, we must keep in mind that the information to be provided must belong to the period from July 1979 to August 1998.
- In this case we will indicate the type of document, its respective number, the name of the company and the start and end date.
- After filling in this field, we will add the additional information requested by the form, the retirement status, the date ONP, the date of accession SNP and AFP
- then we will indicate the person’s status depending on whether he is alive or deceased.
If you followed the steps indicated to the letter, your form was completed successfully.
How to register the Work History?
There are a few steps you should take to record your job history, below we’ll show you how to do that
You must be registered as a potential Fonavista, for this you follow the following guidelines:
- Enter FONAVI’s official portal you must go to the following link.
- Once inside the SIFONAVI system, you must click on the button «Sign up for SIFONAVI.»
- Next, on the new page, we must provide the requested information (Type of document and its number).
- Then you must write the code that will appear on the screen.
- You should now click on the button «Check in».
Ready from here you will be registered in the system of SIFONAVI.
You must know the type of document and its respective employer identification number to successfully complete this step and move on.
If you do not have the requested data, you must search for that information through the official FONAVI page, follow the link provided in the first step to access and then upload «Find Employers»
You must check the option Company name or Document type and number, insert the requested data and press the word «Search for».
Once you have the requested data, then you must register your Employment History in the SIFONAVI. You will do this by filling out Form 1, as shown at the beginning of the article.
The requested form must be registered, so you must follow the following instructions:
- You must go to the FONAVI, where you must press the button «Registration of Form 1»
- This will take you to a new page where you will need to sign in FONAVI with your username and password.
- If you don’t have a user, you should press where it says «Create User».
- You must select the type of user, whether the owner is Fonavista or the candidate for representative.
- Indicate the type of identification document you have and, in turn, your number.
- Enter Fonavista’s date of birth and click «Continue».
- The system will ask for additional information, which you must enter and click «Next step».
- The system will automatically create a user for you, you must create a password and select a security question, enter the security code and click «Create User».
- The system will notify you if the process was successful.
- Log in and go to the work history record section and enter the requested data.
- Once finished, save the data and your work history will be recorded.
- Then select the option to print proof of registration.
You can also deliver the form 1 in physical form directly in the windows of Banco de la Nación across the country.
The registration process FONAVI Form 1,It has been reopened and can be done using any of the options provided earlier in this article.
If you already belong to the System FONAVI, is registered, has the CERAD and is included for National Registry then you must be aware of your collection.
Every six months the Ad-Hoc Commission approves the National Registry of Beneficial Favonists, and will be published in an annex corresponding to the Technical Secretariat on its institutional portal.
The National Register it will be generated prioritizing people over 65 and people with disabilities; then to those aged 65 to 55 and, finally, to the Fonavista Beneficiaries under the age of 55.
Once your registration is confirmed, you can go to any Banco de la Nación window and receive your refund.
Fonavi Return Process
Based on the values Objectivity, Transparency, Technical Management and Legality FONAVI Its purpose is to provide technical support, legal and administrative advice to the Ad Hoc Commission in the process it performs, for the return to FONAVI of the payments of dependent and self-employed workers and of the employers contributed to it. FONAVI created a system of forms to provide the best solutions to workers and workers in the nation.
This process is carried out using form 1, recording the employment history, obeying all instructions provided by the system.
The Fund to be Returned to Workers is made up of the total of all contributions actually collected for the National Housing Fund (FONAVI) of dependent and self-employed workers.
This process is completely FREE, all FONAVI procedures are free.
You must buy the CERAD or also called «Certificate of Recognition of Contributions and Rights of Fonavista «, then wait for Ad-Hoc Commission approve the National Registry in order to collect your return.
You can get much more information about Returns through the Fonavista Service Center 317-8888, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm or you can also contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked this article about Form 1 Fonavi We recommend the following related articles: