In Peru, you will need the form 1683 when you go to make the payment of the income tax.
Below, we present what is form 1683, how to fill it out, what the rent receipt is about and what is the SUNAT.
If you are one of those who need to pay the rental income tax, you must do so guided by schedule of monthly obligations accepted by SUNAT. We recommend that you take into account the last digit of the RUC number.
For physical income «Ficta Rent”The tax will be declared and paid upon presentation of the corresponding annual declaration.
How to complete the form
If you want to register and pay first rate income tax, follow these steps:
STEP 2: Now choose the Leasing form and then add all the requested data and follow the instructions provided by the system, then click on the option «Add to tray”.
STEP 3: Select your payment method
a) Payment by debit account: Select the bank where the service is affiliated to pay taxes.
b) Payment by debit card or Visa or Mastercard credit card: In both cases, your card must be registered in advance to Verified by VISA or Secure Code.
STEP 4: The system will quickly drop the Virtual Form N ° 1683, with the necessary information about the payment declaration and receipt.
STEP 5: Finally print the declaration and proof of payment, this print will be delivered to the tenant for verification of the Rent payment.
Type of property: Put what kind of good rented or rented or transferred in use.
Tax Period: You should put the year and the month where he made the statement.
Type of tenant’s identity document: Place the number that corresponds to the number of tenant identity according to the table.
Rent amount in national currency.
Lessor’s RUC number: Add the RUC number of the lessor or sub-lessor.
To complete the box that appears on the right side of the form:
- I know rectify or replace a declaration, enter the operation number of the original form
- Enter the amount to be paid only if it is a statement rectifying or replacing.
It is delivered by an individual. This payment receipt is delivered with the amount the landlord receives for the rent. The person must have the RUC granted by SUNAT free of charge, together with the treble clef to carry out your tax transactions.
As an example, we have:
- The owner of a property for your tenant.
- Owner of a very mobile, a car, for example, for the person, company or entity to whom it is being rented.
Rental receipts count towards payment of the rent. Income tax. This tax is charged based on the rental or lease value and later this receipt is given to the tenant or whoever is renting a particular property.
How can I pay the tax? How do I get the rent receipt from the banks?
When the applicant makes the payment rent receipt will be generated. The tax must be collected at the bank entities authorized to do so. In the window, the data mentioned above must be provided:
- Number RUC of the landlord.
- Month and year (Regarding the fiscal period, an example would be October 2018 is 10-2018.
- Identification document of the owner, such as: (RUC / DNI / Immigration Card etc.)
- Rent amount expressed in New Suns.
- Kind of good.
This data can be provided verbally or you can write it down in Rental Guide for greater comfort. The tax is calculated immediately using the effective rate of 5%.
After making the payment, the bank will give you a receipt of the rent (Form No. 1683) containing the declared data and the payment. The receipt delivered by the bank is the receipt you must give to the tenant, (must be the original). It is the proof of payment of the rent and serves to state who obtains it as a disbursement or tax cost.
You can track payments made by making a copy in advance before handing over the original receipt.
In this type of paperwork you will meet him SUNATIt is a well-recognized institution, but not everyone connected to it knows what it is, nor its functions.
Do you know what SUNAT is?
O SUNAT or National Superintendence of Customs and Tax Administration It is an entity that collects all taxes paid by taxpayers in Peru.
Takes care of administer the government’s internal taxes, understand tax and non-tax.
SUNAT fulfills many functions, but the most prominent are the tax administration and customs control.
This entity also manages Peru’s domestic taxes, excluding municipal taxes.
- The functions of the SUNAT They authorize the financing of public spending by the State, as an example of this are the projects carried out to improve citizenship.
- Construction of places.
- It is also responsible for promoting, organizing and carrying out technical cooperation activities.
- Encourage research, training and improvement customs and taxation.
Among other functions are:
- Domain and control in freight traffic.
- Inspect, investigate and own the domain customs agencies.
- First, avoid smuggling and report.
- Punish those who go with the provisions cool and provisions administrative customs and taxation.
- Run the function and restrictive measures that are needed to collect debts for the concepts you manage.
- Tue seized, seized or confiscated property and assets in total vigilance and then liquidate those assets when exercising their functions.
It is commonly said that the backbone of a strong state is having a strong tax administration and also good citizens who have a responsibility to pay them on time.
For all these reasons, SUNAT is essential for all entrepreneurs in Peru.
Now, as we have provided all the necessary information, it is time to register and follow the steps and requirements for processing Form 1683. We will read you soon!
If you liked this article about Form 1683 SUNAT We recommend the following related articles: