Pasos y Requisitos Para cambio de Domicilio en DNI
The National Identity Document is essential in Peru for carrying out many procedures. Therefore, all your data must be updated and reflected correctly. If you have moved or moved, you must update it.
In this article, we will provide you with all the detailed information to make your Change of address DNI. We hope it will be of great help and benefit for you to perform your procedure.
Here are some of the Steps what you should follow:
Change of address requirements
- Payment at the Bank of the nation or Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Download via official page from the National Electronic Identity Registry, option “DNI”, then “download”, one of the softwares or programs depending on the memory capacity of your PC, installing it and following each step.
- Go to any of the Reniec offices authorized to perform this procedure electronically.
- You must take a passport photo, width: 26 mm, height: 32 mm, face: 20-25 mm
- Electric bill, water or telephone. Original or copy up to six months.
- Proof of payment issued by the national bank page, which records your payment.
- You will then receive a ticket indicating the date of withdrawal from the DNI.
Is your DNI about to expire? … If so, read our article on: «Steps and requirements for renewing the DNI»
What are the conditions that a person must have in order to request a change of address?
- You must make a change to your address so that a new DNI is issued and the correct data printed on your document appears.
- Through the online system you can change your address if you were born in Peru and are of age, you must go to the RENIEC registry offices.
- You must make a DNI Rectification payment to change your address, the payment amount varies according to the person’s age and condition.
Corresponding payments must be made to the following entities:
- National Bank
- RENIEC Notaries: With Visa credit or debit card (cash payments are not accepted).
- Banco de Crédito (BCP): charges a commission of S / 3.00
- Págalo.pe: by credit or debit card (VISA or Mastercard) on the platform Págalo.pe
Steps to change address:
- Pay the bank and have an original digitized electricity or water bill.
- Home payment can be made in advance of the fee, at the Págalo.pe showing the scanned proof of payment photo and proof of service (light, water, gas, bathroom, etc.) and proving the new address.
- Entering the official portal https://www.reniec.gob.pe/portal/intro.ht
- You will find the address rectification form in the online service option and continuously find yourself in the address rectification window, where you will find the corresponding form.
- The data sheet must be filled in with the new home address
- Fill in the bauche payment details and continue with the request for proof of address on the electricity bill (water or electricity).
- Print and save a record of the procedure to be delivered at the time of removal of the identity card on the date indicated.
- Schedule the date not to forget the DNI collection with updated data.
Cost of the Procedure
- Children under 17: S / 16.00
- From 17 years old: S / 22.00
- Above 65 years: the procedure is free
- Make the payment on the Banco de la Nation S / 30.00 page
Items to send
- Proof of payment of public service or municipal tax, in original and copy, with seniority not exceeding 6 months.
- If you live in a marginally populated urban center, community, annex or other populated center that does not have public services, you must complete an Address Statement that will be delivered to you at RENIEC.
Delivery of papers
You can complete the procedure by Internet from a computer, cell phone or tablet. Remember that you can only do this if you were born in Peru; If you were born abroad, you must perform the procedure in person.
These are the offices where you can pick up your change of address ID
At the Lima and Callao level
- EREP – RENIEC office in San Isidro – Av. Javier Prado 990.
- RENIEC’s Registry Office in Jesús María – Jr. Talara 130.
- RENIEC’s Registry Office in Miraflores – Av. Diez Canseco 230.
- RENIEC’s office in Callao –Av. May 2 440-446 –
- RENIEC’s Registry Office in Independencia – Calle los Andes nº 486, Urb. Industrial.
- RENIEC Registry Office in Lima – Jr. Cusco n ° 653 (Plaza Castaneta)
RENIEC Registry Office in San Juan de Lurigancho – Av. Las Flores 260-262, Urb. San
Rafael (Alt. Cdra. 32 and 33 av. Wiesse – stop 8).
RENIEC Registry Office in Santa Anita – Av. Manuel de la Torre Ugarte nº 180 – Urb.
- RENIEC’s Registry Office in Ate – Av. Industrial 438.
RENIEC’s Registry Office in Villa El Salvador – Av. Arriba Perú Nº 640 Sector 2, Group
7, Mz J, Lt 05.
RENIEC Registry Office in Comas – Av. Túpac Amaru n ° 5527 – 5531 – 5535, Urb.
- RENIEC branch in Cañete – Av. Libertadores Mz. D3, Lieutenant 4th, Urb. Third World
At the province level
- RENIEC Registry in Chiclayo – Av. Balta 680 Corner with Elías Aguirre
- RENIEC Registry in Piura – Jr. Libertad 568 – Piura
- RENIEC Registry Office in Tumbes – Jr. Abad Puell Nº 841 – Plazuela Bolognesi.
- RENIEC Registry Office in Trujillo I – Av. Pablo Casals MZ.A Lote 06 Urb. Los Cedros.
- Cajamarca Registry – Jr. del Comercio 633
- RENIEC branch in Jaén – CalleMariscalUreta915.
- RENIEC Registry Office in Tarapoto – Jr. Jimenez Pimentel nº 280 Surrounded.
- RENIEC Registry Office in Iquitos – Jr. Prospero No. 201
- RENIEC branch in Santa -Chimbote – Jr. Ladislao Espinar 401.
RENIEC branch in Huancayo – Jr. Julio Sumar 351, El Tambo (between Libertad and Av.
- RENIEC Registry Office in Arequipa – San Juan de Dios 122 and Santo Domingo 101.
- RENIEC branch in Tacna – Calle Deustua No. 173.
- RENIEC Registry in Cusco – Av. El Sol 272.
- RENIEC branch in Puno – Jr. Deustua 250.
- RENIEC branch in Chincha – Calle Los Ángeles nº 300 (corner with Abelardo Alva Maurtua).
- RENIEC Registry Office in Huancavelica – Av. San Cristóbal 380 – Tres Esquinas
- RENIEC branch in Chachapoyas – Jr. Triunfo nº 903
RENIEC registration in Pucallpa – Jr. 9 de Diciembre N ° 378 corner with Jr. Tacna
No. 891- Pucallpa
- RENIEC branch in Huamanga- Jr. San Martín Nº 475 – Ayacucho.
At the moment, only these offices are authorized to process the DNI.
The MAC is a pilot integrated multichannel service center It is intended for citizens to provide basic information services on administrative procedures and services provided exclusively, contained in the Single Text of Administrative Procedures – TUPA of the organs of the Executive Branch.
Its functions are basically:
- Vision of the State at the service of the citizen.
- Guidance with personalized service on a single phone, with multichannel support – chat, email and social networks – procedures from all states.
- Located on a single, easy-to-remember phone number.
- Service hours extended from Monday to Sunday and holidays.
- Time and cost savings with transfers.
ALÓ MAC is a multichannel service center where citizens can access via phone, chat, social networks and e-mail.
The opening hours are 7 days a week, 24 hours a day; their contact numbers and websites are:
Web page: www.mac.pe
Facebook and Twitter
If necessary, you can book your appointment on the portal by clicking on here.
Online address change request
Now the alternative to changing your online address it’s a practical option made available by the National Registry of Identity of the Civil State (RENIEC), where you can make the rectifications of your address quickly and easily.
Steps to change address
You must enter the RENIEC, email address, individual, insert your RG in the card reader and click on the button indicated.
Then you must follow the steps indicated by the system.
The RENIEC mobile facial app, will facilitate the change of address procedure with your DNI, as this entity is responsible for the identification and registration of all Peruvians living in the country and foreigners.Is called RENIEC MOBILE FACIAL because it identifies people by their faces. The user must insert a photograph of himself taken with the camera of a mobile device, and this image is compared with that found in the RENIEC database. If they do, the procedures can be performed online.
«The rectification of the address contained in the DNI can now be done easily and securely with this new application and also through its website»
This application is available on the Play Store, at no cost to smartphones using the operating system android.
Both offer the following options:
- Request a duplicate ID
- Find out how many homonyms you have
- A child’s identification number
- If a fine should be paid for not voting in an election process
- If the registration certificate is in the possession of RENIEC.
In this way, you can access information related to the requirements required to carry out DNI procedures, know the status of a procedure and the location of the registry’s agencies.
Applications are some of the tools developed entirely by RENIEC with the aim of bringing its services closer to the citizen, within the scope of public policies for administrative simplification and modernization of the State.
This article may interest you «Procedures and requirements for obtaining a passport in Peru «
Having it all DNI address change steps and requirements, don’t wait any longer, update it now.
If you liked this article about Requirements for change of address in the DNI We recommend the following related articles: