Pasos y Requisitos para Poner una Guardería de SEDESOL
Knowing the great need for support from Mexican families in the area, and knowing that they do not have the facility to take care of their children while working, it may be time to start contributing their part and helping society.
A good start is to know the Requirements for setting up a SEDESOL nursery; This way, you will know the documents you must gather to achieve this goal.
The organization SEDESOL thought about this project for approximately two years before the opening of this program; in 2007 the first SEDESOL day care center was opened Until then, this program has been very successful and has helped countless Mexican families across the Mexican national territory.
Requirements for setting up a SEDESOL nursery
- Be of legal age.
- Official identification
- Have a bachelor’s degree as a minimum degree
- Support request form to be part of the help program.
- Property documents for granting the benefit.
- CURP. (Original and Copy)
- Designate a responsible person before the SEDESOL organization for the child body, who must present: Certified copy of the Constitutive Act, Official identification.
- Document your schooling certificate and send 3 letters of recommendation from different people with no criminal record. (Original and Copy)
- Proof of presentation and passing a psychometric test at SEDESOL, and completion of the training courses required by SEDESOL.
- Documents attesting the use of the property, owned or rented.
- RFC and bank statements where the Standardized Banking Code (CLABE) is observed
Steps to set up a SEDESOL nursery
Starting a long and hard work to help the community, we must keep in mind that knowing the above requirements for setting up a SEDESOL nurseryNow come the steps to materialize the objective of society; there are only 25 steps:
- First of all We must identify the groups in your community that need this help.
It is a program aimed at mothers, fathers, guardians or legal representatives, since they do not have enough time to care for their children, as they must be looking for work, work, study or in other circumstances.
- Second, take a quick voteLike politicians, you should walk the streets and talk to the community, neighbors and friends, study priorities and who you can help. You should assess where the Children’s Institute would be best located for the greatest benefit for each of the residents.
This can have a very positive impact on your area.
- Assess and understand your needs.
- You should find suitable and suitable personnel for the child case.
Remember that babysitting is a very delicate and complete job; You will need all possible help, however SEDESOL supports the new instances that are being opened and wish to be part of this organization.
- Search for the people you know. Once they enter the system, they will have training that will enable them to handle any type of circumstances.
- You must meet the minimum number of members to request help.
- Make a startup expense guide. The Children’s Stay program can provide up to $ 70,000 in initial support. Create a guide knowing what to cover, adapting the property, buying furniture and equipment.
Materials for the care of children and their functioning, insurance policy, development of an internal Civil Protection program.
- Set priorities food, basic establishment services and hygiene materials.
- Monthly spending plan based on the support to be received.
- Find a spacious place. Children should have their area according to their age.
The establishment must have a kitchen, dining room, toilet, office, playground, bathrooms (for children and adults).
- Reduce risk, disregarding places such as warehouses, warehouses, warehouses, buildings or close to buildings can put the lives of children at risk under any circumstances.
Big houses are good places to adapt.
- Convenient location, as mentioned above, location is important for the convenience of representatives who will benefit from this Instance.
- Requires the Format that allows you the correct Children’s Stay Program affiliation, yes, it is Annex D.
It is a request for support to join the program. It can be obtained from the offices of the SEDESOL delegation.
- Send this request accompanied by a photostatic copy at the SEDESOL office.
- Bring proof of residence, accompanied by proof of income tax to the municipality of the property where the Farm will be installed.
- The person in charge must have at least completed the bachelor’s degree in full, training in Assistance to Children and Boys in Nursery, Certification of Delivery of Attention, Attention and Comprehensive Development of Girls and Children in Nurseries.
If you are part of the project, but do not want to be responsible to SEDESOL, choose a person you trust, as the person indicated by you will receive financial support.
- Register the person responsible for the stay; You must present legible photostatic copies, official identification, CURP, RFC and bank statement that CLABE must have.
- You must prepare the other requirements, accompanied by the requested copies. You will fulfill the conditions of: Under protest of telling the truth at all times, fill out a form issued by your local delegation to have no criminal record.
- Recommendation letter signed by three people who are not related. If you have a functional stay and wish to Affiliate it with SEDESOL, you must send, in addition to the aforementioned: certified copy of the Constitutive Act of the company or cooperative and the legal representative’s Identity Document (Copy).
You can become a lawyer, as long as you are not required to be responsible for the stay.
- In this case, a Official letter signed and stamped by the legal representative where it is recognized who will serve as responsible.
- You must conduct a socioeconomic study. It is also necessary to complete the Single Questionnaire on Socioeconomic Information and the Complementary Questionnaire of the Modality Program for the Promotion of Day Care and Child Care Services.
- You must pass the psychometric assessment. You can present it to any SEDESOL delegation and it will be applied to you by the staff working in this organization.
- Do some training which are offered by SEDESOL and the national DIF, the person in charge must carry out all training.
- You must prove the use of the property; deliver a copy of the documents proving that the place where the Stay will be installed is yours, assigned or rented, in any case you must be notified, present the property contracts and respective authorizations.
- Check the Civil Protection license. Deliver the document issued by the competent authorities, and that CP confirms that this Institution is not less than 50 meters from high-risk buildings, facilities or establishments.
What is SEDESOL?
It is the Organization of the Secretariat for Social Development that is in charge of managing and developing programs to support the population according to their needs, such as resources, goods, special services, basic pantry, among others, helping the population in the fight against poverty.
It is a program to help Mexican citizens going through difficult times.
You probably want to read this article about the Requirements to enroll a child in the SEDESOL nursery
What are SEDESOL Nurseries?
It is a program that helps working mothers or fathers, whether they are looking for a job or studying, who do not have time in the day to take care of their children, but need to stop working or studying in order to take care of them.
This program helps them to have a better quality of life in relation to child care.
What are SEDESOL children’s stays?
They are institutions where highly qualified and prepared people work to care for children, whether they are special children or other circumstances.
SEDESOL offers, through its extensions, help to the Mexican people where they struggle every day to make progress. This is a project that takes years of study and today it is an Organization that is present throughout the country.
Support for working mothers and single fathers
It consists of helping single mothers or single parents who are looking for work or study, and who are the only ones to take care of their children, your requirements They are:
- Fill out the form and deliver it to the nearest SEDESOL office, or go directly to the Children’s Stay of your choice and convenience affiliated with the SEDESOL program.
- Deliver the applicant’s documentation with the respective data for each of the children to be registered. You may need the updated birth certificate.
- Inform the necessary data to complete all socio-economic and supplementary questionnaires requested at the SEDESOL delegation or at Children’s Stay.
Reinforcement modality for child care and attention services
The modality offers support to mothers in obtaining job easiness, besides guaranteeing their children’s access to the Childcare and Child Care service.
It should be noted that a subsidy of up to $ 35,000 is granted to individuals, groups of people and / or people who wish to be part of a Children’s Stay and serve to adapt and equip them.
- Fill out the registration form at the headquarters of SEDESOL, accompanied by a copy that proves the address of the space for Children’s Stay.
- Official identification.
- Document proving ownership (minimum bachelor’s degree).
- ECo435 certified.
- Proof of ownership of the property or authorization from the owner, if it is a rented establishment.
- Letter of recommendation from the person in charge.
- Data that are necessary to complete the necessary information such as socioeconomic and complementary.
- Psychometric test approved.
- Skills and abilities training offered by SEDESOL and DIF, which determine whether you are eligible.
- RFC. (Copy of)
- Bank statement, accompanied by CLABE
- PC document, stating that the property is in a totally safe area.
If you liked this article about Requirements for opening the Sedesol nursery We recommend the following related articles: