Pasos y Requisitos para viajar a España
Europe is usually the first destination that comes to mind when thinking about traveling and visiting unknown places. Know what steps and requirements for traveling to Spain!
The old continent exhibits in its entire length a infinity of contrasts between the new and the old. Spain is a good example of this.
Its cities show in their architecture and their people, a diverse mix of history and innovation. Furthermore, it is the second most visited country in the world, in the wake of France and beating the United States.
Cities like Madrid They will be able to give you a good taste if your intention is to know the museums that the country hosts. Starting with the Prado Museum and ending with the Reina Sofia Museum. Goya’s exhibitions and tours through Retiro Park can complement and offer new spaces for leisure and fun.
You also have as your most popular destination the mandatory visit from Barcelona. Where you can see impressive and overwhelming architectural samples, such as the Sagrada Familia, the Gothic Quarter and the Ramblas. In addition to the opportunity to go to the beach and take a dip.
Requirements to enter Spain
Spain is part of the group of countries called “Schengen Territory«This means that its borders are ambivalent, depending on whether they are internal or external.
If you are traveling from a country like El Salvador, you must comply with the requirements and pass the controls established by the Spanish government. On the other hand, if your trip to Spain is made from another country that is part of the Schengen territory, such as France; the checks will not be necessary as they were carried out by the French authorities. The borders will become internal or external depending on the country from which you come.
As Spain is included in the European Union, the community character of its organization allows the right to transit through the territory of all countries of the community regime, once the first control of the country of entry has been carried out.
This gives you the opportunity, once within Europe, to be able to modify your plans at your convenience and taste based on the plans that arise at the time. It also gives you the opportunity to discover more territories and make your visit a unique moment to discover new and diverse cultures.
Inside Necessary requirements for entry into the Iberian country You must have a passport from your country that is valid for at least six months at the time of travel. In addition, you need a ticket back to your country of origin, a copy of the hotel reservation or an invitation letter from family members or friends who host you, current medical insurance, justification that you have the necessary financial resources to make the relevant payments. during your stay and the desire to stroll and get to know!
Steps to apply for permission to enter Spain
To apply for a license or visa you need:
- Your passport is valid for a minimum of six months upon departure from Spain.
- Your flight reservation indicating the date of the travel itinerary on the ticket presented.
- Any document that explains or serves as a justification for the reason for your visit and also the conditions of that visit.
- A document that makes explicit your accommodation establishment or an invitation letter and welcome from the person who receives you at your home.
- Prove that you have sufficient financial support to pay for your stay (bank statement)
- Travel medical insurance with international coverage
- Proof of visa fee cancellation
- Printed visa application format
These documents must be processed and processed at the consulate nearest to your location. This procedure must be performed within a reasonable time, as if you come from a country that requires it, your absence will be grounds for refusing entry.
Types of visa to enter Spain
To travel to Spain, you will need to process, in certain cases, the visa or entry permit provided for in the Schengen treaty. This will allow not only to enter the Iberian country, but also to the other territories contemplated within the European Union, as long as it is in the time of stay and of the established stay.
However, if your intention goes beyond a tourist visit, there are different visas for those who wish to stay longer in Spanish territory. For example, student visa, resident visa, work permit, among others.
Which countries do not need permission to enter Spain?
The following list shows the countries that do not need any extra procedures regarding authorizations and visas for their entry into Spain:
- Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Australia.
- Bahamas, Barbados, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei
- Canada, Chile, Vatican City, Colombia, South Korea, Costa Rica
- The Savior, United Arab Emirates, United States
- Granada, Guatemala
- Honduras, Hong Kong
- Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Solomon Islands, Israel
- Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro
- Nauru, Nicaragua, New Zealand
- Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Peru
- Samoa, Saint Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore
- Taiwan, East Timor, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu
- Vanuatu, Venezuela
- When is the best time to travel? Among the most popular tourist countries in Europe, Spain is considered one of the places with a reputation for having a pleasant climate. However, in the summer, this can translate to temperatures of around 40 ° C in some southern cities. So it is recommended to make the trip in times like spring and autumn, when the climate is milder.
- How to get around in Spain? The country has wide highways and road corridors that connect all its cities and towns. However, public transport is excellent and efficient, you can visit Spain by bus, train and metro. Internally also in some of its cities there are bicycles and cycle paths available for walking and mobilization if your north is a little more ecological.
- What are the payment methods? Checks are usually not accepted and it is very rare that they are accepted in stores and stores. However, credit cards are widely accepted. It is important to know that banks in Spain close at 2 pm, so if you need to carry out any procedure or consultation, take this into account when planning your departure.
Do you need to be vaccinated to enter Spain?
There is no mandatory vaccination requested by the Spanish authorities. However, it is recommended to have the following basic vaccines:
- Tetanus – diphtheria
- MMR (measles, rubella and mumps)
- Hepatitis A
What products can I enter in Spain?
If your entry comes from another European Union country, there are no limits on the products you wish to register, as long as they are for personal use. In this sense, it will not be necessary to declare quantities of less than 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, one kilogram of tobacco, ten liters of brandy, 20 liters of fortified wine, 90 liters of wine and 110 liters of beer. All products you have purchased and wish to enter in Spain must not exceed the value of 9,999.99 euros.
On the other hand, if you enter the country from another country not included in the European Union, you will not be able to insert food of animal origin in your luggage, even for personal consumption. The products considered include meat and meat products, dairy products and meat products. The only exception to this regulation is infant milk powder packaged in commercial containers and products that meet a special diet.
It is also allowed to enter, as part of the luggage, products that are gifts or presents for personal or family use, as long as their nature and quantity are not lent for commercial use.
How to do if you travel with a pet?
If you have pets, they don’t necessarily need to stay at home, they can travel with you!
If you are not coming from a country that is part of the European Union, you must access Spain through an entry point for travelers and declare You are traveling with a pet before the Civil Guard. Tax Protection In addition to performing this step, if you do not have a European passport for moving pets, you will need:
- Animal health certificate in Spanish signed by an official veterinarian
- The declaration
- Certified copy of your pet’s identification and vaccination data
- Identification or tattoo microchip
- Anti-rabies vaccination
- Submission to serological test against rabies in official laboratory
Once the requirements of this list are met, your pet will be safe and ready to accompany you on your journey.
How long is the maximum time to stay in Spain?
Within the stipulated regulations, the estimated length of stay in Spain is 180 days per year. Your stay must be divided into a maximum of 90 days for every 180 days of stay in the country.
Where should I formalize the authorization to enter Spain?
Your entry permit must be formalized at a Spanish consulate near the city where you reside. The treatment will be carried out at the respective offices and once the authorization is withdrawn, at the time of entry into Spain, you must present it together with the other requirements mentioned above (passport, international medical insurance, hotel reservation or letter of invitation from the family welcome) and confirmation that you can afford the financial expenses of your visit.
If you liked this article about Requirements for traveling to Spain from El Salvador We recommend the following related articles: