¿Qué es el SAT?- Pasos para tramitar el certificado
For beneficiaries, this is a very useful tool to certify their electronic transactions through the authentication of their digital invoices. For your procedures with the SAT, if you need to know how to issue the SAT certified, here we will explain to you.
Requirements for the digital seal certificate
You must have the electronic signature already available to perform this procedure
The documents you must have to perform this procedure will have to be scanned and you must have this information:
- Private key.
- Requirement to generate a digital seal certificate.
What is the SAT?
The SAT or Tax Administration Service it is the decentralized body comprised between the Public Credit and the Ministry of Finance, which is responsible for exercising and legislating tax and customs duties, with the purpose that individuals and legal entities contribute proportionately and equitably to national public spending.
Another of its powers would be to control taxpayers to fully comply with customs and tax provisions, as well as to facilitate and encourage voluntary compliance with tax policies, as well as providing and generating the information necessary for their structuring and evaluation.
Who should sue you?
This certificate must be processed by taxpayers of the Tax Administration System who must generate electronic invoices in their agencies, companies or branches and must certify them to guarantee their originality and veracity.
What is it for?
This is a certificate issued by SAT, so that employees can sign the electronic invoice electronically.
Through this certificate, taxpayers who need to electronically seal the original chain of electronic invoices that they themselves issue can do so. In this way, the origin of the invoices, their uniqueness and other aspects that imply are guaranteed thanks to FIEL certificates (authenticity, integrity and non-refusal).
This certificate will provide the taxpayer with the convenience of having a digital stamp for all its operations (headquarters and branches) or, on the contrary, issuing a stamp for each establishment, place or agency where it issues an electronic invoice.
Steps to process it
Before starting the procedure it is recommended to have FIEL (electronic signature) in hand.
- As a first step, you must enter the page. Once inside the page, locate the search engine and type the word certify, and LOG IN.
- Once the mentioned option has been clicked. It will immediately take you to the page where you can download the program CERTIFICATIONS Just click on the link indicated by the arrow.
- Clicking on the mentioned link will take you to the next page, where you must click on the word CERTIFICATIONS.
- After clicking on the option Certify, you will be taken to the next screen where you must choose the option with the number of bits you want to download.
- At the end of the download, the following application will appear in which you will find the following options:
Requirement for the generation of electronic signature: Generation of FAITHFUL For the first time, electronic subscription renewal requirement: renewal of the FAITHFUL Submission of Electronic Signature Renewal Request for Digital Stamp Certificates (CSD): generation of requirements for the generation of Digital Stamp Certificates. The Digital Stamp Certificate Request option is selected.
- By selecting the Request Digital Seal Certificates option, this will allow us to choose the file to which you must click on the Select File option to attach your current FIELD certificate.
- The search window will open to select the certificate.
- If you choose an invalid certificate, the following message will appear. It will be necessary to press the Search button again to select the current certificate, once selected the following screen will appear, where you must enter the following information: Name of the branch or unit: (maximum 64 characters) Private key password: (minimum 8 characters in maximum 256 characters) Password confirmation: (the one you entered in the previous field) Branch name: If there are invalid characters, the following message will appear.
- You can proceed to the next field, provided that the specifications are met: Private key password: Once the Branch name field meets the specifications, it will allow you to enter the corresponding password, which will be measurable in terms of security level. You can use letters, numbers and special characters.
Password confirmation: You must confirm the password entered in the previous field. If the passwords are not correct, the following message will appear.
- As soon as the password and confirmation match, the Add button will be enabled.
- When clicking on the Add button, the orders placed box will show a new file that will be assigned with the name of the branch and / or unit. It is worth mentioning that it can generate up to 3 requests.
- The application has the option to delete and modify the details of an application. This can be done by selecting the request you want to delete and in it, you will right click and select the desired option.
- The Modify option will only allow you to edit the Branch name.
- In the Delete option, the chosen request is deleted and the data can be captured again.
- Once the required requests have been generated, then press the button. If previously it was being generated, a CSD and the process was not completed will mark the following message, so you must click the Accept option to continue.
- Next, the key generation window will be displayed. For technical reasons of key generation, it will be necessary to move the mouse constantly until the bar reaches 100%, as it is performing a random encryption process.
- Once the process is complete, you will need to provide your current FIEL certificate private key, as shown below. Select the location where the private key is located by pressing the Browse button.
- Once the data is captured, you must sign and save. When performing the action, you must indicate where you want to save the request (it is recommended in a new folder named for this purpose).
- When indicating the location of these files, the process will end by displaying the following screen, at the bottom you can see the path where these files were stored. Clicking the Finish button will take you back to the main screen.
- At the end of the previous process, it is necessary to enter the CERTISAT page.
- Again you must enter the page www. sat.gob.mx must be selected in the search bar and type Certisat.
- After searching, the following page will appear with several links, you must click on the certificate delivery option.
- It will immediately take you to the certificate delivery page, where you can see 3 links. You must click on the third link.
- Once this link is selected, a window will be displayed in which you can enter with RFC and CIEC password or with FIEL.
- Once you have entered the data mentioned above, you will be taken to the CERTISAT home page. Where on the left side of the screen you will find a menu with several options, you must select the option. Submit the Digital Seal Certificate request.
- Then the following page will be displayed, in which you will have to Examine the .sdg file obtained previously (find the folder where the file was saved).
- As a result of this process, the following screen will be displayed with the operation number. Press the button below, where you can get your current Digital Stamp Certificate.
- Next, you will need to select the Certificate recovery option 26. Select the most recent CSD and use the Return button. Finally save the file to your hard drive.
It is recommended to save it in the same path as the other files corresponding to the CSDs (folder named for this purpose), in the example given in this document these files will be located in the path C: SAT CSD files.
- Congratulations! You have already completed the process of generating the Digital Seal Certificate. You must wait from 24 to 72 hours for the SAT to publish your new certificate generated in the List of Obligated Taxpayers (LCO) used in the CFDI electronic billing scheme validation process.
As it is 100% automated and online, the process does not involve any budgetary burden.
Which body is responsible for SAT?
Directly responsible for the Tax Administration System are the State Secretariats of Finance and Public Credit, which regulate their functions and are responsible for their administration.
If these steps to issue the SAT certified, We hope that you can apply what is described effectively and move forward with your contributions without major inconvenience.
If you liked this article about SAT certified We recommend the following related articles: