Realiza la certificación de tus estudios en el MINEDUC de Chile
Overcoming each level of education is a challenge for many, a journey for others, but in the end, we are all happy and celebrate the achievement of having completed each stage. What better way to demonstrate our progress in front of an authority of any kind (an employer or institution) that with a certificate issued by the state, so there is no doubt about it?
This is precisely the role that study certificates fulfill throughout Chile.
That’s why here we are going to show you how to get your Certificate of studies, where and what it will be used for in the future. We hope you like it
What is a study certificate?
O Certificate of studies It is a document that certifies that an individual has successfully completed some level of education in Chile.
It is generally used to demonstrate and report on academic courses that we have passed through our lives, whether at primary, secondary or higher level.
What is it for?
Mainly, being used more than anything to show that you have attended high school or equivalent, the Certificate of studies it allows us to accredit you to higher education institutions, so that you can enroll in them proving your basic knowledge.
It also works if you have not completed a year or academic level, so it allows you to apply for continue or resume from the beginning, mainly in high school institutions, professional training, artistic knowledge and even general basic education.
It is a useful tool in completing our curriculum, because in this way the employer to which we apply can recognize the studies that we have and the institutions through which we pass without fear of being deceived.
It is also an essential requirement if we are to make a transfer from one educational center to another, because it works as an insurance of the levels that we have already completed and that we have yet to start. This occurs very often in high school, in technical schools and universities, where students can drop out and resume their studies at other institutions.
To the top level (technical or university), this certificate allows you to obtain your diploma or title certificate. Furthermore, as they usually take to be issued, during that time your study certificate fulfills the function of demonstrating that you have completed your training, more than anything when you want to start at work or when you want to apply for add-ons for their training, such as postgraduate studies or even exchanges.
Count on yours Certificate of studies It allows those who hire you to check their level of education based on this document and, as it is reviewed by the Ministry of Education, it guarantees the veracity of their pedagogical commitment, which occurs mainly with people with specialized studies.
Even if you don’t have these specialized studies, the Certificate of studiesEven if it is in high school, it allows you to apply for jobs that do not need this specific knowledge, but only something more general, like the subjects that are taken in high school.
Who issues it?
O çcertificate of studies is a document issued by MINEDUC, See the Chilean Ministry of Education.
This is the State body charged with promoting development at all levels of the education in Chile, free of charge, stimulating and current, and which guarantees the rights of students, both in the public and private sectors.
It is she who, as a whole, is responsible for designating the conditions for the exercise of education in the country, including the security of educators and members of the administrative staff of the various private institutions.
O MINEDUC It is the state agency that a young person or teacher can address when a problem arises in an educational establishment of any kind. From irregular situations of logistics and methodology in the institutions, to demands and complaints addressed to those responsible.
Its main mission is to guarantee the insertion in the classrooms and the quality of academic education in a lay, respectful and that promotes solidarity and equity, in addition to expanding the possibilities for students to remain in class, even in situations of poverty or isolation, providing aid as bonuses and other benefits.
It is also responsible for the educational development of the country, through the formulation of policies and norms within the educational system, from the lowest to the highest level, in public or private institutions.
How to order?
There are currently three services that Ministry of Education (MINEDUC) presents citizens so they can get their Certificate of studies and these are:
- Via online.
- In the office.
- By phone.
In all three cases, the information and documents necessary to maintain the security and personal character of the process must be presented.
In the three presentations of the service to obtain your Certificate of studies, a series of data must be taken into account to ensure the veracity of your identity and information about your background.
These requirements are:
- Its unique national role (RUN).
- Their full names and surnames.
- Your date of birth.
- The course up to which education must be accredited.
- The year the course was taught.
- The name of the educational establishment to which you are affiliated.
- The address (commune) where the establishment is located.
- If free examinations have been carried out and have not been carried out, explain the type of studies.
Annual study certificates
O annual certificate of studies is a document issued by Ministry of Education (MINEDUC) which shows that a citizen passed a certain year or course.
For this, the same procedure is followed as its counterparts, and some conditions must be taken into account.
To take into account:
- All applicants who have completed their studies during or during the year 2002 you can apply for your study certificate at Web page of Ministry.
- If this is not the case, the applicant must appear at a MINEDUC or of ChileAtiende, or call 600 600 26 26 and request your certificate.
- Chilean citizens or those who have studied in Chile and are not in the national territory, have the option to request their annual study certificate calling the service specially enabled for your cases, through the +56 2 2406 66 00.
You can perform the procedure throughout the year in any of the options already mentioned, free of charge (as it is a procedure issued by state, without the need to transport or search physical records). When doing so online, it can be sent directly to your email.
O annual study certificate has a validity of 90 days, since its use is so immediate, if this period expires you will have to request it again.
High school licenses
AN high school license is a document also issued by Ministry of Education (MINEDUC), which only demonstrates that the holder has completed this level of education.
Contains the information of the establishment, the year the course was held and the type of study, all in relation to the mid-level studies person’s.
It is expressly addressed to all those who have completed high school and, consequently, basic education, so that they can accredit both levels of education in a single document.
It must be requested in the same process as your peers, including the option to process it online. This can be done by inserting this link, which will take you to the MINEDUC, where you can apply for your high school license.
To take into account:
- Only people who finished the fourth half during and after nine hundred ninety-five.
- If you do not fall into this category, you can call 600 600 26 26 to access your teaching or secondary education.
- Chilean citizens or those who have studied in Chile and are not in the national territory, have the option to request their high school license calling the service specially enabled for your cases, through the +56 2 2406 66 00.
You can go through this process at any time of the year, taking into account that it is valid for 90 days followed. That’s why we recommend that you send it as soon as possible, so that you don’t have to go through the process repeatedly because you don’t measure your times.
Steps to follow
There are three options for you to get your Certificate of studies, each more practical and simple than the previous one. Next, we’ll show you how to perform the procedure:
- Enter the MINEDUC website.
- Click on the window «Study certificates».
- Write your exclusive tax function (ROUTINE), date of birth and email if you are the owner.
- Add the code they send to confirm your identity.
- Select search and find the option for the Certificate of studies.
- Ready! The certificate will be sent free of charge and automatically to the email you are affiliated with, with your digital seal.
In the office
- Go to any of the MINEDUC help or of ChileAtends.
- Request your Certificate of studies in front of the employee in charge of serving you.
- Deliver the information and documents already mentioned.
- You have completed your subscription! The manager will inform you of the estimated date when you can retrieve your certificate and return your documents.
- Check the 600 600 26 26 if you live in Chilean territory.
- Check the +56 2 2406 66 00 if you are living abroad.
- Indicate that your call is to request a study certificate, without explaining the reason (this information is not mandatory).
- Submit your personal data: your exclusive tax role (ROUTINE), full names and surnames, institution you attended, etc., and an email.
- Check your email! The response to your request should appear soon, accompanied by your Chile’s certificate of studies.
O Certificate of studies is a requirement to obtain different benefits given by state Chileans, as student vouchers, especially for students residing in more remote areas, discounts on some services, such as public transportation, among others.
Not only that, you Certificate of studies It will enrich your curriculum (especially for higher levels of education), demonstrate the validity of your courses and work as a rEquisito to rise in educational levels.
Both inside and outside the country it is important and very useful that you have your documents in hand, and that stay tuned those who have less validity time, so that your request does not take you by surprise or delay the rest of your processes.
O Certificate of studies it is the purest instrument we have to demonstrate our knowledge. It is the key that opens the door for us to demonstrate our skills as professionals in the area in which we specialize.
So tell usHave you already obtained your Chile study certificate?
If you liked this article about Certificate of studies We recommend the following related articles: