Make your medical certificate in Argentina, The issuance of this document implies an act of compliance with the Law, and every citizen has the right to become its bearer, naturally fulfilling the mandatory measures that allow medical professionals to certify the condition of their state of health.
In the certificate, the doctor will describe the person’s health status, according to the required medical informational purpose, or, if applicable, deny the intended fitness and explain in detail the reasons that underlie his decision.
What is the medical certificate?
The medical certificate It is a document that endorses a person’s health status, is performed by a Medical Professional, authorized by its knowledge, expertise and union to give veracity to what appears in the certificate.
This registration is of a legal nature and whoever signs it may be sanctioned by law, in cases where there is inconsistency and discord between reality and what is confirmed in the document.
What is it for?
According to the content of the medical certificate, it can serve as a diagnosis, for therapeutic function, for the realization of new exams, to confirm a specific aptitude for workas well as a sports fitness.
In short, it could be used for an infinite number of stages, these depend on the motivation of the request, where the doctor must perform, according to his experience and knowledge, the recognition he deems appropriate.
It also represents a opportunity to conduct a comprehensive health check, even if the reason for the request does not justify it.
What information does it contain?
The medical certificate It must contain the person’s most faithful and accurate state of health as possible, Through the application of specialized techniques and exams, this situation must be reflected in the respective medical documentation, either in the patient’s medical record, in the establishment’s booklet or in the office process, as evidence that supports the issuance of the medical certificate.
According to the law, medical certificates have mandatory characteristics:
- Must be endorsed by a medical professional
- Clearly, accurately and truthfully written
- Indicate the place and date of issue
- Name and signature of the medical professional who signs it
- Your identification document number
- Registration number with the medical association, as a guarantee of its formality
- Patient name and identification data
- Patient’s health status
How to achieve this?
The medical certificate can be processed in several places:
- Health centers in the district or municipal hospital network.
- In healthcare providers, who have the option in their service portfolio, comply with their procedures.
- In private health centers, which have accredited personnel.
In addition, there are certified websites that issue this medical certificate, one of them is on the website www.certificado-medico.com.ar.
- The interested party should schedule an appointment by calling the phone number available on the website www.certificado-medico.com.ar, go in person to their offices located at Av. Callao 420 8va, can also be requested online by filling out a form on that website.
The law of professional practice establishes that they must be printed out, duly written by hand by the doctor, with clear and legible handwriting, in Spanish, dated and signed by the specialized professional.
You must have the doctor’s data:
- Full name
- Registration number
- Phone number
- Technical positions or titles registered with the competent authority
For this, the following data must be added:
- Place, date and time of issue
- Patient’s first and last name
- Identity document (DNI)
- Patient’s age
- Other data that matter, as appropriate.
Steps to follow
These steps vary depending on the means chosen to apply for the certificate.
Usually in most health institutions you must:
- Go to the chosen health center
- Request an appointment
- Show up on the day and time
- Appear on the day indicated with blood, urine and feces tests, obtained from private or public laboratories
- Wait for the indicated deadline for issuing and signing the certificate
- Remove the medical certificate
On the other hand, if through the Internet must follow the steps that each site has for issuing the certificate.
If you wish to process through the website, mentioned above, you must:
- Enter the site certified-medical.com.ar
- Call the phone that appears on the screen, or go directly to the location or fill out the form
Where do I get this?
It must be issued by a health professional in medical institutions or bodies, such as:
- Private services
Question 1: How long is this certificate valid for?
answer 1: Lasts for one year
Question 2: What exams does it include?
Answer 2: A good medical examination should include:
- Check a person’s height, weight and vital signs
- Medical examination of the eyes, ears, nose and mouth.
Question 3: Is it the doctor’s obligation to issue a certificate?
Answer 3: By law, birth and death certificates are mandatory.
Question 4: What should a good certificate look like?
Answer 4: It must be true, legible, descriptive, consistent, documented, formal and limited.
- The Medical Certificate is a legal document that must have the importance it deserves.
- Except in the cases mentioned above, the law does not oblige doctors to issue a certificate.
- The medical professional must recognize his limitations as an examiner and not certify in areas in which he is not competent.
If you liked this article about We recommend the following related articles: