Requisitos para Gendarmería: Toda la información que necesitas
The requirements for Gendarmerie It is a question that many young Argentines look for on the internet when looking for professions to be in their future. And this is one of the institutions that more attract attention of young people because of their character and values.
In this sense, it is also one of the institutions most prestigious and important within those who make up the armed forces of the Argentine nation. Do you want to know more about the requirements for Gendarmerie? Are you interested in learning more about the functions and other services of gendarmes?
So keep reading because here is everything!
What is a Gendarme
It is not possible to speak about a subject accurately if you do not know it before, so Let’s explain what a gendarme is. And the truth is that this is something very simple to explain, although it can cost something to understand due to its nature nowadays.
The reason for this is that the gendarme is essential part of the security forces of the state of the Republic of Argentina today. However, you are not part of the armed forces or the police, although it depends on all its actions by the Argentine Ministry of Security.
In fact, the country’s Gendarmerie is considered a mixed and intermediate force between the police and the armed forces or the national army.
That’s why the nation’s gendarme has very particular characteristics and different from other armed forces around the world.
In this sense, Gendarmerie has a whole series of features that make it a unique and irreplaceable institution for the functioning of the nation.
The gendarme is, to put it in a simple and practical way, a mix of police and military who can act like both without any distinction.
Once the gendarmes have been defined and before moving on to the requirements for Gendarmerie, let’s mention its functions nowadays.
As mentioned in the previous section, the gendarme is a mix between a policeman and a military man, be able to fulfill both functions no problem.
In this sense, it is important to highlight that they have military training totally formal, with all the combat elements available to the national armed forces.
The reason for this is that the main function of gendarmes is guard the nation’s borders and all international passes.
Likewise, they are also responsible for maintain the fight against drug trafficking across the country when needed.
And not only do we have to talk about drug trafficking, but the police are in charge of fight against all types of illegal trafficking to or from Argentina.
It is worth mentioning that the formation of gendarmes is so elitist that they are in charge of guards international embassies of the nation.
Finally, and one of its most notable missions, is that they are sent to conflict places with the UN peacekeeping role.
Requirements for Gendarmerie
As probably many readers have already taken shape in Gendarmerie is an elite armed corps nation and performs many very important functions.
Despite this, the requirements for Gendarmerie they are not very complicated to reach and almost all stakeholders currently have them under their belt.
If you have any questions about the requirements requested by Gendarmaria to be part of it You will find them here:
- First of all is that must have Argentine nationality as a most important requirement, it can be by birth or also by adoption.
- Yes want to be official You must be between 17 and 23 years old and can enter up to 35 years as a regular police officer.
- It is important that you have all your education completed at least until high school, without any subject that is due at the time of registration.
- Any citizen who chooses to enter the country’s Gendarmerie You must carry a valid identity document and in perfect condition.
- It is important to note that no candidate can have a criminal record to be able to place the order.
- Lastly must pass all exams that they perform.
Documentation to present
To choose to be the nation’s gendarme, it will be necessary to carry a series of documents, which we will quote below, all as photocopies:
- You have to wear the certified title having completed high school, legalized by the Ministry of Education of the province where he studied.
- You will also have to carry legalized by the Civil Registry your birth certificate.
- It will also have to be legalized and only if necessary the death certificate parental.
- It is important to bring a photocopy of the DNI reverse and obverse of the same number, your place of residence is clearly seen.
- Likewise, it is important that you carry proof that you have your CUIL.
- You should also upload all records, from the first to the most current, from a non-electoral offender.
- It is important that you also attach the Criminal record a Nacional level.
- In the same way you will have to load Police clearance certificate given by the provincial police.
- It should attach a photo with measures of 13cm x 18cm, with a white background and colored.
- If the interested party is a minor You must bring the tutor’s data.
Admission exams to consider
In addition to all the requirements for Gendarmaria, it is also important to note that you will have to do a series of exams to be able to enter this armed body.
In general, the tests that are performed are divided into four groups because each of them has a series of specific characteristics.
In fact, only those who pass with good grades The first exam can continue in the selection phase and take the following exams.
If you have no idea what entrance exams will be taken here we will discuss all of them In great detail:
- The first are intellectual examinations in which your general knowledge and the particularities of the area you want to specialize will be evaluated.
- after that you will pass medical exams so that Gendarmaria’s body can be sure that it is in perfect health.
- After this exam is passed, they will pass with the physical exam, in which a series of tests will be carried out to demonstrate your physical aptitudes.
- Finally you must go through a psychotechnical examination which will determine whether you are psychologically fit to be a cadet at the armed institution.
In any case, if you want to know more about the physical exams you will have to pass May Click here.
How is the admission test
Once all documents are delivered and the requirements for Gendarmerie are met, many will wonder as exams are usually.
The truth is that these are quite strict because the institution seeks that all stakeholders have excellent characteristics for the performance of their professional work.
That’s why are governed by a table where the averages of the scores of the different activities being carried out are found.
This table has a particularly important value in physical exams because there are the minimum values to enter the body.
In this sense, it is important to highlight that the candidates’ performance will be measured in a rating from 0 to 100 according to the accepted standard.
Of course, each of these activities has a number of features and not all will be evaluated against the same general performance standards.
It is also important to mention that, in most cases, the tests will be carried out in the Gendarmerie School.
On very rare occasions and in exceptional cases tests can be done off-site, but this is something that rarely happens.
How is the institutional interview
Another question that many potential candidates ask themselves, as they have the requirements for Gendarmerie as well as the institutional interview.
The truth is that it is about one of the most important processes wherever the candidate who wants to be part of the body passes.
This process is quite simple, as it involves a personal interview where you will be asked about Gendarmaria and your professional expectations.
It is important to mention that the interview will be conducted by an evaluation committee which will be in charge of the senior officers of Gendarmerie.
At the end of the interview, all data obtained will be sent immediately to the Human Resources Department. where will they choose cadets accepted.
As you can see the requirements for Gendarmerie virtually all citizens.
And with this guide you can enter Gendarmerie without any problems!
If you liked this article about Requirements for Gendarmerie We recommend the following related articles: