Requisitos para Sacar el Seguro Popular
Do you need insurance that offers health services to all your relatives? It is very important to be prepared for any situation or inconvenience.
If you don’t already have one, now is the time to sign up. follow the Requirements for Popular Insurance and offer a good service, both for you and for those close to you.
What is Popular Insurance
Firstly, if you are still not convinced of the need for insurance, we will explain why.
All people, without exception, are exposed to unforeseen situations; both diseases, accidents, natural phenomena, acts of other people and others. When that happens, our life, our health, our things are at risk.
This is where insurance is needed:
- These are contracts for which, the insurer, in exchange for an economic benefit called «premium» takes care of the damage that can happen to a person or their objects, depending on the insurance. When making a contract, you have financial protection.
It has several functions:
- Allows protect family economies stimulating savings and providing financial benefits when it is most needed.
- Eliminate economic uncertainty about the future, managing to increase efficiency and stabilize business
- Stimulate forecasting and contributes to the improvement of public health.
On the other hand, Popular insurance:
- It is responsible for the provision of health services to all persons registered in the social protection system in health. It has the capacity to work with different public and private health service providers in all the states of the Mexican Republic.
What is your main target?
Protect the entire population that does not yet have social insurance against medical expenses. In this way, it seeks that all members of families affiliated to popular insurance have access to health, medical, hospital, pharmaceutical and surgical services.
- People who adhere to popular insurance receive an affiliation policy. Indicates the duration of the insurance, the name of the family owner, the beneficiaries, the health post that corresponds to the family and the family’s income level.
- Further, entitled to medical consultations at the corresponding health center. In addition, if the doctor indicates, in a specialized consultation.
- Covers drugs, studies or laboratory tests and office that is part of the universal catalog of health services.
If the family affiliated to the popular insurance has the birth of a new member, the membership modules must be notified so that the new member can obtain the health benefits that the popular insurance offers.
Purpose of Popular Insurance?
Financing of health services for Mexican citizens not affiliated to social security services.
Popular insurance coverage
How much does the insurance cover me?
Popular insurance provides coverage for many families at the:
- Vera Cruz
And many others.
They have coverage for more than 200 diseases. Check what they are.
Enter the page, go to the «Coverage» tab and discover all the diseases that cover.
What are the requirements to register with Seguro Popular
How do I complete my registration?
- The part The interested party must go to the Affiliation Module and guidance.
- Once there, you must declare your decision to join the System and the membership brigade.
- Then, you will be asked for regulatory documentation to issue your admission.
- Once the process is complete, the affiliation certificate or identity card is handed over to be signed by the applicant.
- Subsequently, the application is evaluated and the Affiliate Policy is issued.
This policy indicates the holder, the beneficiaries, their rights, the annual payment and the corresponding social center.
Benefits of the Popular Insurance Association
Why do I benefit if I join Popular Insurance?
There are many benefits that it presents, as it is a system aimed at reducing economic expenses in health, guarantees medical care in any situation or inconvenience.
- There is access to medical care at any time.
- There is social equality.
- They provide a good deal.
- It does not require recovery fees, establishing an insurance scheme with contributions made by families.
- Financing for an uninsured sector of the population.
- Enrollment in Popular Insurance guarantees protection for the health of the whole family. Includes father, mother and children under 18. In addition, you can benefit grandparents or nephews and minor grandchildren who live in the same house.
- Schedule of consultations, examinations, preventive and urgent medical care, in any of the establishments adhering to this entity.
- Supply of medicines related to the intervention package.
Its objective, as we mentioned, is that affiliated families have the possibility of health care, which is why popular insurance offers the best care to these people.
How to join Popular Insurance
Don’t have health insurance? Are you not a beneficiary of a social security institution? Are you interested in obtaining medical care for you and your family?
- Meet the requirements
- Go to the nearest Affiliate and Guidance Module.
Anyone who is self-employed and not affiliated with any health institution can apply.
- Proof of address (no more than 3 months).
- CURP or birth certificate for all family members.
- In the case of newborns, the birth certificate.
- Valid official identification.
- In that case, proof that you are a beneficiary of a Federal Government support or subsidy program or that you are part of a community.
- Proof of studies of the owner’s children or dependents up to 25 years of age, if any.
- Having no other social security.
Once you have all of these requirements, you have two options:
You can go to the nearest module or call 01 800 7678527
Duties of the member to continue enjoying popular insurance
Now, after joining popular insurance, there are some rules or duties that you should take into account:
- You must present the Affiliation Policy: you must certify yourself as a beneficiary whenever you need health services.
- Favor the health team: you have to be clear; You must communicate clearly and accurately your current or past circumstances, needs and health problems.
- Obtain the necessary information about the programs that protect the functioning of the places established for access to health services.
- Commit to comply with the advice, prescriptions, treatments and techniques to which you submit.
- Offer attentive and dignified treatment to the work staff.
- Monitor and help ensure that health facility facilities are in good condition.
- Comply with payment quotas.
- Indicate essential information to justify your entry into the Social Protection System. In addition, based on this information, it is possible to define the fee to be paid by the family value.
Requirements to renew popular insurance
After you have signed up and have your insurance, over time, you must take precautions to renew it.
Must be submitted copy of cancellation receipt and the following precautions:
- Official identification that can be proof of voter, valid driver’s license or valid passport.
- CURP (Unique Population Registration Code) for each family member.
- Residence document: Proof of payment of water or electricity.
- Proof of payment expired.
- Government benefit or subsidy certificate, if applicable.
How to renew popular insurance
With the requirements ready, you must follow the steps to renew the insurance.
exist two renewal processes to update popular insurance.
Simplified renovation. The contribution family can re-affiliate by accrediting the corresponding fee.
- This simplified affiliation can be made during the three years of the CECASOEH (Document of Social and Economic Characteristics of the Household).
- Automatic adhesion. The families of the non-contributory regime will enjoy automatic updating during the three years of validity that CECASOEH has. At the end of this period, the Government’s Health Protection Regime will issue a new document.
How much does Popular Insurance cost?
The different centers of affiliation to the They certainly assess the situation of each family.
They are based on the registration request made by each family, in this way, they determine the amount of the quota that the family must cover according to their socioeconomic status. The fees are annual and are based on the income they can present.
Some families have very low income levels and will therefore have an zero annual family fee.
Take advantage of insurance because it is essential in each person’s life, thus avoiding extreme situations. follow the Requirements for Popular Insurance and is prepared for any circumstance.
If you liked this article about Requirements for Popular Insurance We recommend the following related articles: