Requisitos y Cómo Darse de Alta en el SAT
The Tax Administration Service (SAT) is a military institution whose vision is to promote voluntary compliance by taxpayers through simple processes, so taxpayers can pay a certain amount of benefits that they can enjoy, while also fulfilling the duties and rights of Mexicans. and inhabitants of the nation.
If you want to start your business and register with the Tax Administration Service, you must first know the Requirements for registering with the SAT, because this way you will know which documents you should have on hand when requesting your consultation and starting these procedures.
What are the requirements for registering with the SAT?
Initiate procedures in the different offices of the Tax Administration Service it is necessary to have the following requirements in hand In order to register with this organization:
- Government-issued photo identification.
- Birth Certificate (certified copy)
- Unique Population Registration Code (CURP).
- Proof of tax domicile
- Registration in the RFC of natural persons with business activity.
- For foreigners: Multiple immigration form (FMM) or Naturalization letter or Current immigration document.
Clicking on here You will go directly to the SAT website and manage your procedure. Remember that certain documents can be obtained on the system’s website, as well as you can request an appointment to formalize your procedures and start the SAT registration process.
What is the SAT?
The Tax Administration Service (SAT) is a governmental entity, responsible for the application of tax and customs legislation for natural and legal persons to contribute equally to public expenditure.
It is important to note that has the responsibility to supervise taxpayers for compliance with tax and customs provisions.
It provides incentives and facilitates voluntary compliance, generating in turn the proportion of information relevant to the development of tax policy design and assessment.
Your mission is collect the tax and customs resources that the law provides, giving the taxpayer the necessary tools to facilitate voluntary compliance.
Benefits of signing up for SAT
There are some points that are very beneficial after signing up for SAT, as well as the following:
- O ease of applying for a loan to finance your own business or if you’re just getting started.
- Request a point of sale to receive payments with credit or debit card.
- Retrieve values per return of taxes.
- Arrival from Potential customers.
- When registered, you have access to daycare for your employees’ children company, retirement pension and credits for the purchase of a property.
- VAT and IEPS discount, for low-income employees in the first 10 years of service, to use these resources to expand their businesses
Because of these benefits and privileges, Mexicans and citizens residing in Mexico carry out their procedures to start in Mexico, whether with a business or a company.
What is the role of the SAT?
The functions of the Tax Administration System (SAT), like many of the state agencies, are specific for their faithful fulfillment.
Therefore, the function of this State body is to monitor these essential points for the optimal development of the Mexican nation, including the professional, qualified and trained personnel who work there.
The functions it performs are as follows:
- Tax collection, determination and settlement.
- Be careful correct and voluntary compliance with tax obligations.
- To control taxpayers, who must comply with all tax provisions.
In fulfilling these functions, the Tax Administration System has an obligation to the various government agencies to deliver the accounts at the end of the year.
Thus fulfilling the different functions it has; In this way, this Institution (SAT) does its part together with the other government agencies to continue to achieve development in Mexico.
If you liked this article about Requirements for registering with the SAT We recommend the following related articles: