Trámites y Requisitos para Sacar Brevete
Driving is one of the things that most human beings do. You drive from home to work, to the corner, to the store, to the children’s school, to the home of an acquaintance, to the mall.
Can you spend a good part of your time driving, or am I wrong? However, to be able to drive legally in Peru, you must have your license, or as they call it License.
If you are new to the world of the driver, if you lost it or for some other reason, we explain all the Requirements for Take Out Brief what do you need.
What is the Brief for?
The license is an authorization to drive vehicles and in Peru there are different types to drive private vehicles.
They are heavy transports, minibuses, vans, trailers, dump trucks, among others, which are provided by the Ministry of Transport and Communications (MTC).
- One of the most common licenses is the License A1.
It is estimated that in Lima and Callao, according to the citizen’s observatory Lima How We Do, 75.6% travel by public transport and 25% spend more than 2 hours a day to get to their destination.
For the same reason, if you are considering obtaining your license, pay attention to all the requirements you need and the procedures you must follow.
Requirements for Brief
What to do to get your Brief? How is the license process?
- The first thing to keep in mind is that the minimum age is 18 years, but in the case of people over 16 can also aspire to obtain a class A, category I license.
- It is also important pass the exam knowledge in the National Driver System.
- Likewise, the driving test for the category previously registered in the National Driver System. You must also go through a medical exam.
- Is required payment for the right processing.
Steps to process the summary
Once you know whether you meet the requirements or not, proceed with processing your driver’s license.
- You must go to a Medical Center.
Go to a Medical Center that is authorized to request your medical examination to obtain your driver’s license.
- Proceed to make payment
The cost of the medical examination for your driver’s license in Peru It depends on the medical center you visit.
The approximate price is between 75.00 and 100.00 soles.
you should go 5 mandatory tests. You need to send the results before you get your driver’s license.
The exams are:
- General Medicine: In this test you will measure your pressure, balance, weightlifting and a brief interview.
- Vision and hearing: They will ask you to read letters of different sizes and they will make you hear sounds from both sides. If you wear glasses, you will need them to pass the test.
- Blood group: A blood sample will be taken from your finger (just a drop) to identify your blood type. As much as you already know, you will still have to go through the procedure. It is not necessary to go on an empty stomach.
- Psychological examination: You must draw geometric objects, solve mazes, answer questions about personality and draw a person.
- Reasoning test: They will ask you to solve simple questions about general culture, verbal reasoning and mathematics.
- Receive your medical certificate
After passing the five medical tests, you will receive your Psychosomatic Aptitude Medical Certificate and have completed the medical examination.
This certificate is valid for 6 months from the delivery date.
Now, after completing these steps of the certificate, comes the really important part, whether your Brief will be awarded or not.
EXAMINATION OF ROAD RULES:
What are the requirements for this exam? Are they the same for the medical exam?
What you must present (in original and current) is the DNI, immigration card, identity card, applicant or Asylee card.
You may be interested in our article on: «Steps and requirements for changing address at DNI»
- Prepare yourself mentally before your exam.
- It is important to study to do the traffic test to obtain the A1 driver’s license.
- You must pay 56.00 soles.
This is the official price in Lima, but may vary in different regions.
You also have 4 locations available where you can make the payment.
- Scotiabank Bank.
- Evaluation Center registration offices: you can pay in cash and in Lima with Visa or Mastercard.
- BIF Bank.
- Interbank Bank.
- Proceed to schedule your appointment
Register and schedule your appointment to do the traffic test. To get to this point, you must have passed the medical exam.
- He excelled at the exam
Go to the nearest Assessment Center to do your traffic test.
- Arrive 30 minutes early.
- Okay. If you disapprove, you will have two more attempts.
- To take the test again, you must wait until the day after your first assessment.
- If you are approved, they must give you a document that you must keep.
Finally! After these two tests, the driving test comes.
In the third and final stage, they will assess your practical driving skills.
As a requirement you need to present your identity Y a photography passport size with white background.
Equally, the card showing that you passed the exam traffic rules.
You must first:
- The first thing you should do is make an appointment.
Go to the assessment center. In Lima it is the Touring and Automobile Club of Peru and in the Regions in charge of the Regional Directorate for Land Transport of the Regional Government.
- Take the exam.
- Wait for the answer.
After passing the 3 exams, you can complete the procedure to apply for your driver’s license.
Types of Brief
There are many types of licenses, Do you know what’s yours?
- It is the most common and allows you to drive cars (AI license).
- Same as A-1 and also official passenger transport cars (License A-IIa).
- Minibuses and Minibuses (License A-IIb)
- Vehicles over 6 tonnes (License A-IIIa).
- Cabin chassis vehicles, trailers, cranes, cargo buses, platforms, rail and dump trucks (License A-IIIb)
- License A-IIIc: The same as AI, A-IIa, AIIb, A-IIIa and A-IIIb.
- Before having any of these, you must first have the AI License.
2 to 3 wheel driver’s licenses
It applies to tricycles, mopeds, motorcycles, mototáxis and trimotos for personal or commercial use that transport passengers or goods.
- 3-wheel non-motorized vehicles for special public passenger transport (BI license).
- Mopeds for transporting passengers or goods (License B-IIa).
- Same as B-IIa and also motorcycles or with Sidecar to transport passengers or goods (License B-IIb)
- Mototáxis and Trimotos for the transportation of passengers (License B-IIc).
Costs to pay Brevete
- Medical examination costs between 75.00 and 100.00 soles.
- Examination of traffic rules 56.00 soles.
- Right to process and print the Brief 24.50 soles.
Short validity period
Has a valid for one year, only if the driver is under 76 years old.
Despite having a long validity period, the briefing It will last according to the driver’s age:
- Between 70 and 75 years, the license will be valid for five years.
- Between 76 and 80 years, the license is reduced to three years.
- If you are older than 81, it will only last two years after you apply.
If I don’t have a health certificate?
The Health Certificate is the FIRST STEP to obtain or revalidate your driver’s license.
Because it is no longer being processed physically, but biometrically, it is not necessary to provide proof.
However, it is mandatory to have it and they will check for fingerprints.
Where is the driving test done?
To take the driving test you must go to the offices of the Touring and Automobile Club of Peru.
How will evaluations be carried out on public roads?
- As soon as the candidate passes the driving skills assessment, he will do the driving skills assessment.
- This phase comprises two stages: first, in a closed circuit to road traffic and, then, on public roads.
What are the most common mistakes?
- That the person does not respect the preferred routes.
- Do not interpret the traffic lights.
- The most common mistake is not to interpret the regulating signal STOP.
- Appointments can be requested via the web Monday to Sunday from 19h00 to 16h30.
If you are about to obtain your license, you already know what the steps are and Requirements for Take Out Brief. Very successful in the tests and remember to prepare very well!
If you liked this article about Requirements for Take Out Brief We recommend the following related articles: