The hostesses, also known as flight attendants, carabineers and hostesses are professional girls who work in the world of aeronautics always giving their best, and offering a quality service to all users who constantly travel from one region to another.
Among the functions that hostesses must perform is interacting with passengers and ensuring safety each of them and their belongings. The flight attendant was formerly known as the queen’s maid. Your role as a flight attendant should be the best for all users.
Requirements to be Argentine stewardess
Currently, the requirements to become a flight attendant are not so complex, as the attacks against the aviation industry have been one of the strongest in recent times.
Thus, airlines understand that providing a good quality service is the key to having a large group of passengers.
In this way, we detail the requirements to apply to become a hostess:
- You must have completed your internship as a high school and university student: This requirement is minimum and mandatory for all applicants to be part of the work done on airlines.
- Should consist of an area of expertise: Registration with a college degree either in the area of Public Relations, Psychology, Sociology and in the different areas of communication. This requirement is essential because it confirms for the airline the capabilities and skills that applicants may have to communicate with users and assess their ability to interact interpersonally with fellow flight attendants.
- Take the flight attendant course: Courses must be taken at one of the entity’s authorized schools.
- Practice an additional language for your nationality: Most English should be sufficient in any country, but it is important that candidates master other languages, such as Japanese, Chinese, Brazilian, among others.
- Height, age and weight: Airlines have their height and weight requirements and specifications, although this goes against international labor rules.
- Get medical exams: That they check the auditory and visual condition, blood pressure, blood pressure and mental state of those who wish to enter the institution.
- Observe all legal aspects: That any person wishing to be part of the institution on a job basis must comply with the following essential requirements, such as: Passport to enter each country where requested by the airline and to be able to enter without any type of impediment, Likewise, you must also have your criminal record without any crime.
Procedures to be hosted in Argentina
In order to streamline the selection process as a host it is necessary that you first make sure that this is exactly what you want, as the procedures you must perform are time consuming and you must be willing to invest time and many other things in it.
- Go to the corresponding areolíneas
- Take a preparation course
- Collect all your personal documents: passport, background, elementary school and university degrees.
- Steward certificate.
Where to study to be a stewardess
Would you like to start your preparation as a hostess, flight attendant or flight attendant? Also better known in Argentina as Azafata. This relevant information will help you decide where in the city you want to start your host preparation.
- At the Federal District you will find the Study Center in Buenos Aires, where you can develop your career as a flight attendant.
- At the Capital of Cordoba It is available to those who wish to prepare themselves in this career for carrying out their exercise. The Aeronautical Training Institute allows you to develop your career as a cabin crew member.
- At the Federal District There is also the Center for Studies of the Air Navigation Service where you can train and qualify to fulfill your obligations when exercising your position. Graduate Certificate in obtaining cabin crew
- At the North Zone there is the ASG Training Center. Here you can take an intensive course to prepare as a cabin crew member
- At the Atlantic coast is the Bristol Higher Institute, this training will be able to refine the student to assume his responsibilities and skills to exercise his performance as a flight attendant and hostess
- At the Mar de Plata, Bs As. Coast Atlantic The Air Navigation Service Study Center is also located where you can receive your indoctrination to perform the corresponding function and, finally, obtain your title of cabin crew member.
- At the Federal District The National Center for Aeronautical Studies is located where you can develop this essential career for those who want to know this adventure and obtain the title of Cabin Crew for Passengers as a great effort.
- At the Federal District There is one of the renowned institutions to prepare you as a flight attendant in Argentina and it is the Aerocomercial Training Institute and receiving the title of cabin crew member (Stewardesses and Commissioners)
TCP is an abbreviation for Passenger Cabin Crew.
It receives this name because its main function is to monitor the safety of each flight and each passenger.
Not everyone can perform this function, but the personnel responsible for this must be highly classified by the areolines, complying with the respective preparation requirements and among them is the CLASSIFIED student to be able to perform the stewardess functions inside the areolines.
A flight attendant, flight attendant or flight attendant must receive constant academic training that will lead to the greatest possible growth. To do this, you must attend a School or Academy to learn about the excellence of a protocol, airport security, events, travel and organization of travel and public relations.
The courses to improve this career are the following:
- Stewardess and Public Relations
- Flight attendant
- Cabin crew passengers
- Host or flight attendants
- Airport Operations Technician
- Host of congresses and public relations with internships
- Flight attendant for private flights for business aviation
- Host of Congresses and Public Relations and private graduation.
How much does a stewardess charge
This profession is very demanding in terms of preparation and professionalism.
One of the great advantages it has is that it allows you to travel, learn about cultures and different languages, but it is also a very well paid profession thanks to the levels of demand, professionalism and dedication that is required, a hostess can today conquer in the Republic of Argentina consists in:
- The position of the position and function that occupies in the airline.
- Flight times and routes where flights occur
- The airline where you work.
His salary is currently at least $ 1,700 a month, in some countries it is profitable, but in others it is not.
Benefits of working as a steward
As everything we do has advantages and disadvantages, here we will share a short list with the advantages and advantages of being a host.
- A companionship work environment
- Places to meet constantly
- Adequate and flexible schedule
- A salary above the minimum
The world of travel is something pleasant, in addition to the pleasure of being able to serve all users who day by day make life on all airlines authorized to take you to your destination.
You will be able to fully enjoy the world of getting to know the different cultures of each country and region, its gastronomy, its beaches, its rivers, the nature and the landscapes of each place to go.. There is no doubt that the hostess world brings an infinite number of privileges that will change your life.
Therefore, we encourage you that if your interest is to pursue a career, take this as one of your great options, because through it you will be able to grow professionally, serve and, finally, get to know much of the world. This way you can enjoy all the benefits and the biggest advantages that this profession offers, which will also favor you in creativity, learning and performance.
With each flight you will be able to live a different experience, meeting different types of people, and always offering the best so that the airline is increasingly recommended by its customers, thus being able to grow as one of the most numerous companies in the country in terms of flights. from one country to another. Recommending not only the airline, but also its team of high quality, service and professionalism.
We hope that this article will be useful for all the information that you are demanding to carry out this beautiful profession in the air world. And that the Airlines, companies and organizations dedicated to transporting passengers or cargo by plane can always be at your fingertips.
If you liked this article about Requirements to be hosted in Argentina We recommend the following related articles: